Chapter 58: An Old Friend Calls

It has been three days since Davina had ended Klaus's sire line, and it has been three days since Larisa have seen her daughter or Maximo at their apartment

When Larisa came back to their apartment after saying her goodbye with Stefan, she didn't found Davina nor Maximo anywhere.

And that conserned her, but she only guessed that Maximo took her somewhere safe.

She knows that Davina broke Klaus's sire line just so she could used the power that was created, so she could resurect Kol... but it's been three days, maybe she didn't succeeded and she can't face her mother and the Mikaelsons now.

What ever the reason is, Larisa just hoped that her oldest daughter is fine with Maximo.

Larisa, Elijah and Freya walked into Klaus's study to see him, looking through some letters

"You collect trophies from all your victims?" Freya asked him incredulously.

"Letters to their loved ones, to be specific." Elijah pointed out.

Klaus tried to ignore them as he started looking through the letters.

"It was a phase." Klaus told them absentmindedly.

Larisa nodded sarcastically "Well, at least you didn't collect body parts during your 'phase'".

"A phase in which we were forced to learn a different kind of stealth." Elijah told the two girls.

He sit forward in his chair to continue the story for Freya and Larisa's benefit.

"You see, over time, Niklaus's enemies grew so numerous, we had no choice but to artfully withdraw from the world."

Klaus gave Elijah an offended look.

"And then..." Elijah trailed off.

Freya gave him a curious and exasperated look, and he turned to address her.

"Well, I wouldn't exactly describe our presence in this city as discrete. Wouldn't you agree, Niklaus?" Elijah asked his younger brother sarcastically.

Klaus, exasperated and frustrated, finally joined the conversation in earnest.