Chapter 78: The Feast of All Sinners

Vincent was standing in front of the whole family, explaining his plan to them how to save Miracle and wake up Hope

"The Hollow has been haunting New Orleans for centuries. It's an unending evil. Its appetite for power is insatiable. And that's what attracted it to your little girls." Vincent explained as he looked towards Klaus and Kol.

"You said there was a way to save them?" Kol asked him nervously.

"There is. But I'm gonna tell you right now, you are not gonna like my plan." Vincent told them.

Rebekah, Klaus, Kol, Hayley, Freya and Elijah looked at each other worried by Vincent's words.

"Step one, we pull the Hollow out of Miracle. Step two, we find someplace else to put it. But with the book gone, I need a place that's both powerful and eternal. And in order to make the transition work, I'm gonna need something that's connected to Miracle through blood." He explained them.

"You need a vampire. You want to put the Hollow into one of my siblings?" Freya crossed her arms over her chest, she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"One ain't gonna cut it. I'm gonna need four of them." Vincent showed her four fingers.

Kol shook his head "No! Hell no! Vincent there has to be some other way. I can't just leave my daughter and wife. And Nik, he can't leave Hope."

"Why four of us?" Elijah asked him, calmly.

"Well, 1,500 years ago, when the Hollow was first killed, they divided her remains. Four bones, four volunteers, four different locations. That's how we're going to beat the Hollow now."

All of the siblings were uneasy.

"Transfer the Hollow's power into four immortal vampires." Freya said.

"And just send us on our way." Rebekah finished her sentence.

"So the evil is drawn, quartered and separated for all time." Klaus spoke up.

"And you have to go your separate ways, and you have to stay separate. For all time." Vincent explained to them.

Klaus, Kol and Elijah looked at each other.

They knew that this was the only choice.

"You can never see each other again. Can never go near each other again." Vincent continued. "That is the only way we're going to beat the Hollow."

"If it'll save my little girl, then we will make it so." Kol nodded his head, even though he wasn't happy about that.

"It won't only save Miracle, it'll keep her from coming after Hope again." Vincent warned them.

"Vincent I have to ask, why Hope is not waking up?" Hayley asked him.

Vincent sighed "I think the Hollow cast some kind of a spell over her, or maybe it was Miracle. She put Hope into sleep so she is safe from the Hollow." Vincent explained to them "But I know one thing, Hope will wake up, once we get rid off the Hollow."