Chapter 46: I'll see you in hell or New Orleans

Cami, Vincent and Larisa were sitting at Cami's living room, trying to figure out more about the serial killer

Although Larisa was already convinced, it was Lucien.

"Every one of the victims has the same profile... grew up rich, family comes from old money. Successful, educated, white males living a playboy lifestyle." Cami explained.

"So it is one guy? Not a copycat?" Vincent asked her.

"Not just any guy. It's Lucien... l'd bet my degree on it." Cami told them.

"It is Lucien. Those people died the same way he was tortured almost 1000 years ago." Larisa pointed out.

"Which doesn't excuse your detective friend from stealing my laptop." Cami told Vincent.

Just then, Vincent's phone beeped and he picked it up to check the text he just received.

"Oh, that's convenient. It's Kinney. They got Lucien at the station."

He stood to his feet and got ready to leave.

"I should head down there. They might need the type of help a gun can't provide." Vincent told them.

Cami and Larisa both stood up to follow him.

"We'll come with you." Larisa told him "I want to hear what he has to say."

Lucien was sitting quietly in the interrogation room when Detective Kinney finally joined him

He sat down across from him and tosses the case file for the serial murders across the table for him to read.

Behind the large window of mirrored glass, Larisa, Vincent and Cami were watching their interview.

"Mr. Castle. thought you might want to see this."

Lucien took the file and opened it, perusing the photos inside of the men who were murdered by the serial killer.

"Oh, I read about this. Those poor men..." Lucien trailed off.

He looked at the photos more closely and corrected himself.

"Ah, in life, they were anything but poor. Solid gold cuff-links, Bulgari watches... Such ostentatious displays of wealth no doubt attracted the attention of some vile criminal element."