Chapter 84: God's Gonna Trouble the Water

The whole New Orleans had fallen silence, feeling the loss of the Crescent Queen

At the compound, a heartbroken Miracle, was sitting on her bed, crying her heart out, remembering her aunt Hayley's death.

The young girl was broken, because she knew she could save her and her mother, she could save both of them... but she didn't.

She only managed the save her mother and the guilt... was eating her alive.

She stood up from her bed, as anger went through her whole body.

Anger and pain filled the young girl's body, as her eyes glowed blue and she grabbed one of the chairs in the room, and trow it at the wall with a yell.

Kol and Larisa quickly run to their daughter's room, thinking she was in trouble.

But when they walked in, they were left shocked as they saw the mess around.

Broken chairs, dressers, Tv, her whole room trashed.

They looked towards their broken little girl, who was crying hysterically and was holding a photo in her hand.

It was a photo of her, Hayley, Maximo and Hope from when the girls were little.

She was ready to trow it, but Kol speed up towards his daughter with Larisa and grabbed his daughter.

"Mira! Mira stop!"

He grabbed the photo and trow it in the bed, before he grabbed his daughter by the shoulders making her look at her parents.

And in that moment the young Hybrid completely broke down in tears.

"I-I-I-I couldn't save her! I-I-I-I could save both of them!" She cry out as she fall down to her knees, with her parents falling with her "I-I d-d-didn't know what to do dad. I-I-I just didn't know!"

Kol and Larisa had tears in their eyes, as they saw how broken their daughter was.

"Why Elijah did that?" She asked her parents, both of them didn't know what to say to her. Her eyes then glowed blue "If he didn't try to kill mom, I could save aunt Hayley... and now because of me-"

Larisa instanly interupped her daughter "No! No baby. This wasn't your fault or Hope's. This was all Greta, not you or Hope. Your aunt told you to save me, and you thought that was right. Hayley already made her mind about sacrificing herself and kill Greta, to keep her away from you girls." She felt tears falling down her eyes.

"Don't carry this guilt with you Miracle." Kol told softly to his daughter "Because it will destroy you baby girl. It wasn't your fault."

Miracle started crying again and her parents bring their daughter in their arms, holding her tightly as she cried her eyes out for the loss of her aunt.