Chapter 61: The Devil Comes Here and Sighs

The next day Freya was in one of the studies at the compound

She was sketching a rough draft of a spell in an empty grimoire.

She stopped when she heard Klaus pacing from behing her, anxious.

Freya sighed "You're hovering."

"I'm supervising. How else to speed up your endeavors? Let's see. Perhaps I should bring Vincent here? Force him to aid you by removing his legs?" Klaus asked her sarcastically.

Freya rolled her eyes "Vincent doesn't know how to kill Lucien, either. Besides, if he leaves the St. James, who knows what the Ancestors will make him do next?"

Just then, Elijah and Maximo breezed into the room and join them.

"The Ancestors are thoroughly occupied, according to Davina, terrorizing our brother." Elijah told them.

"They hijacked Davina's spell when she brought him back." Maximo explained to them.

"What a surprise! Another day, another witch-inspired vendetta." Klaus said sarcastically.

"Well, Davina and Larisa can take care of Kol for now. Let us focus our energies on Lucien. How do we demolish that rodent?" Elijah asked them.

Freya sighed "I'm working on it."

"Yes! While we all have our roles to play, Elijah can stay here and oversee whatever Freya is doing. I'm going to actually accomplish something."

Elijah looked uneasy as Klaus walked toward the door, and he tried to stop him with little success.

"Brother, accomplishing something..."

Klaus lost his temper as he cut him off "The time for talking is done!"

Visibly frustrated, Klaus walked out the door without another word.

Maximo sighed and looked down at his phone.

"I got to go. I'm meeting Davina at St. James. Risa is taking Kol there now, so we can talk with Vincent and find out what those fuckers did with Kol."

With that Maximo also left.