Chapter 51: The other girl in New Orleans

At the compound at Elijah's study, Freya was in the middle of setting a magical binding circle, mde of salt nad herbs, to trap Tristan inside

Inside the circle were Elder Futhark runes, including ingwaz and algiz.

Freya completed the circle, turning to Larisa and Elijah, sighing.

"The spell is complete. Tristan cannot cross the boundary of his own will, but we can enter and leave as we please."

Larisa looked at Tristan smugly in amusement.

"I took the liberty of injecting him with hibiscus and mugwort to counteract any vervain in his system. All you have to do is compel him to give you the longitude of Rebekah's location."

"He says he's immune," Elijah told them.

Larisa shrugged "Well, then we'll find some other way to make him talk."

Freya walked over to an end table, setting the jar of salt on it, picking up an old-fashioned looking dagger with a thick, wavy-cut blade, handing it to Elijah.

"Will you?" Elijah asked them.

He gave her a look, and walked towards his sister before he took the dagger.

Freya rolled her eyes and looked towards Larisa, who was watching them with a bored look.

"You're still upset me and Risa tortured Aurora without your permission?" Freya asked him.

"Oh, Freya, I'm obscenely fond of torture, but, yes, when I'm entertaining I like to be the one to choose precisely when and how we violate the guests."

Larisa rolled her eyes at him "Fine. Then how should we proceed?" She asked him.

"Devastate his body, infiltrate the mind, and steal the information we need," Elijah answered. "To that end, I've invited a friend."

Just then Hayley walked through the doorway to join them.

"Elijah. I got your text."

Hayley looked towards Larisa "Jackson is gone, so Davina and Max are watching after the babies. So that I can take my anger on this pompous dick."

Freya smiled at them, before she walked out of the room, leaving them alone with Tristan.

Elijah looked at Hayley as he walked toward the door as well.

"Bon appetit."

Hayley snarled at Tristan before baring her fangs and hybrid eyes and biting him viciously on the neck, causing Tristan to awaken and scream in pain.

Larisa leaned against the table, and watched with a smirk on her face.