Chapter 45: You hung the moon

A few hours after Elijah and Maximo, had found the truck full of dead wolves

They've been walking around the Bayou, looking for Hayley, as Elijah was holding Hope in his arms, while Maximo had asked Freya to get Miracle back at the compound.

"Hayley! Hayley!" Elijah was yelling out frantically.

"Hails!" Maximo yelled, as he looked around.

They continued to walk through the woods, stopping when they came upon one of the steel-jawed animal traps.

What made them nervous was the huge puddle of blood.

Just then they heard a familiar voice, calling out from behind them.

"Where is she?"

They turned around and found Jackson hiding behind a tree.

"Where the hell is Hayley?"

Hayley was banging furiously against the magic circle Davina had trapped her in

Davina walked back with her arms full of supples, unlike Hayley, Davina was looking at the woman calmly, while Hayley was glaring furiously at her best friend's daughter.

"Davina, let me out of here right now, or I swear I will kill you!"

Davina rolled her eyes and tosses a shirt and jeans at her before holding up a blood bag.

"You can try. Or, we can have a polite conversation." She told her calmly.

"You magically kidnapped me on the one night that I can see my daughter! Do not talk to me about 'polite'!" Hayley growled at her angrily.

Davina felt guilty about what she did, but she needed Hayley's help.

"I'm sorry. But I need you help, you help me, I help you." She explained to her softly.

"Elijah asked you months ago to break the curse, and you said no!" Hayley angrily reminded her.

Davina sighted sadly before she looked down at her feet.