Chapter 4: Girl in New Orleans

Hayley was sitting on one of the couches in the living room, flipping through a book

Larisa was sitting on the other couch playing on her phone.

Agnes, one of the elders was sitting in front of the two girls.

"We told you already Agnes. We feel great!" Larisa told the older witch in annoyance.

"The two of you are overdue for a checkups." Agnes told them.

Hayley scoffed in annoaynce "What are we gonna do? Pop into the Quarter for a quick ultrasound? A pregnant werewolf, and a pregnant witch, escorted by another witch?" She asked her sarcastically.

"Nothing to see here!" Larisa called out sarcastically.

"A lot of women would kill to have a child. It strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours." Rebekah told the two girls.

"I know a doctor out in the bayou. Off the beaten path. Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment for you two. Tonight, after-hours, just us. Vampires will never get word of it." Agnes told them.

Larisa didn't really trusted her words. She didn't trusted the witch at all.

Hayley though for a moment before she looked towards Larisa, who had a bored expression on her face.

"Okay, fine. Bayou-baby-doctor it is." Hayley said in annoyance.

Before she stood up from her place on the couch and walked towards the other couch, she grabbed Larisa's hand and pulled her up, before the three of them left.

It was night when Hayley, Larisa and Agnes drove up to the bayou clinic.

"This is the doctor's office?" Larisa asked as she looked at the little house in front of them.

Agnes smiled at the girls "Dr. Paige is only this far out because Marcel's men kept terrorizing her patients. Go! She won't bite!"

Larisa and Hayley shared a nervous look, before they walked out of the car and walked towards the liitle house.