Chapter 67: No Quarter

The next day a prisoner was running away, but he trip and fall and hid himself behind a tree

"I admit, I do like a good chase."

Kol Mikaelson's voice echoed around the woods, before he speed up in front of the prisoner and smirked at him.

"However, I am quite famished so..."

Kol's face changed, before he attacked the prisoner and feed from him.

On the road Ellijah was sitting on the ground and had a prison guard on his lap.

Larisa was crouched down in front of another prisoner, with blood traveling down her chin, as she watched with a heavy heart the person she killed.

After five hundred years... she feed from a human.

She killed Van, but for her he was responsible for Davina's death, so he deserved it, and he was a witch.

But those humans... it made her ever more mad at Marcel.

He took her away from her daughter for five years, and now after five centures... she fed from a human.

"Good lord, that one has some lungs on him. He should've been an opera singer. Might've ended better for him, actually."

Rebekah's voice broke Larisa from her thoughts.

"Is this absolutely necessary?" Freya asked her siblings and her sister-in-law.

"That depends. Do you want us at our full strength, or do you plan on rescuing Nik on your own?" Larisa asked her coldly.

"Well, death rattles are distracting, and I'm trying to break a cloaking spell." Freya replied.

Maximo walked towards them "And it's kinda of annoying."

"Kol, would you please?!" Elijah shouted to his brother, the screaming stopped only seconds after "Thank you... You were saying?" He turned to Freya.

"I can sense. Klaus is still in New Orleans. Most likely somewhere underground. I can't get a read on exactly where, unless I'm in the city itself." Freya explained them.

Kol then walked towards them, and stood next to his wife.

"Well that will be kind off... difficult." Maximo trailed off slightly.

"He's right. I have contacts in New Orleans. As you can imagine, the place is crawling with vampires, all of whom hate all of us." Hayley told them as she walked towards them.

"So, whatever we do, we need to do it fast." Larisa concluded.

"Well, I wasn't planning on a pub crawl. I don't want to stay any longer than we have to. But we need to go." Freya replied.

She wanted Klaus out of there for her family to be truly safe.

"Whoa. Wait... Wait, we're not doing this today?" Kol asked them.