Chapter 69: Keepers of the House

Klaus, Kol, Larisa, Elijah and Hayley walked into the compound

"Our home. Once the pride of our family, now a flophouse." Klaus looked around.

"Indeed, the mighty have fallen." Elijah agreed.

Just then, Larisa and Hayley came rushing in with their children in their arms.

They lay them down on the couch.

"Where the hell is Vincent?" Larisa asked as she looked around.

In that moment Vincent walked in.

"Right here. Kept my word. Now the only question is whether or not you guys are gonna keep yours. As soon as I'm finished healing your kids, you got to leave the city."

"We will, just help them." Kol begged him, as he looked down at his daughter.

"Well, we're not gonna stay, are we? Your city has lost its charm." Klaus sarcastically told him with a smirk on his face.

"What he means to say is that we're very grateful, just help them and we'll leave." Hayley told him.

"Just give us what we need, and we will do so, happily." Elijah said.

"Excuse me."

Vincent quickly walked over to Miracle and Hope as crows are heard squawking overhead.

"Okay."

He kneeled in front of them, rub his hands together and begin chanting.

"Nettoyer timoun sa a. Nettoyer timoun sa a. Nettoyer timoun sa a. Nettoyer timoun sa a. Nettoyer timoun sa a."

As soon as the spell was complete, Hope and Miracle opened their eyes.

"Mom?" They called in unison.

"That's it. Your little girls are purified." Vincent walked away from them.

Hayley and Larisa quickly rush over to their children.

"Thank you." Klaus nodded at him.

"Now look, the only gratitude I need from any of you is seeing you leave the city." Vincent told them.

Larisa looked down at her daughter.

"Go see your daddy, baby." She whispered to her.

"You too Hope, go to your dad." Hayley told her daughter.

Hope and Miracle looked up at their fathers with smiles on their faces.

They started walking towards Kol and Klaus, when suddenly crows started falling down from the sky and around the kids.

Everyone watched in shock, at what they were witnessing.

"What is this?" Klaus asked Vincent worriedly.