Chapter 29: The brothers that care forgot

It was a beautiful morning, and Larisa Pierce Mikaelson and her sister-in-law Rebekah Mikaelson were in a children park, playing with Hope and Miracle

Larisa and Miracle were playing in the sand happily, while Rebekah was gently pushing Hope in an infant swing, smiling.

"Hello, my love."

While Larisa was playing with Miracle, she felt being watched, so she turned around to see a starling watching her and Rebekah from the nearby playground.

Larisa looked incredibly unnerved by the starling watching them.

She quickly grabbed her daughter from the sand and walked towards Rebekah.

"Bex!" She grabbed Rebekah by the shoulder, and showed her the starling.

But when they turned around, there an entire flock of starlings, watching them.

"It's Esther!" Larisa snarled in anger.

Rebekah quickly pulled Hope out of the swing, and they quickly left the park.

Klaus had never been one to do something half-heartedly, so when presented with the opportunity to hold a family breakfast, he had a field day

The table was full of pastries, various drinks - fruit!

And his resurrected brothers chained to the wall.

The fact that the manacles were enchanted to stop them from attacking him made everything even better.

Two servers were waiting in the doorway, compelled to clean up the leftovers, or any fights, as they happened.

He and Elijah didn't need to lift a finger unless they wanted to.

"We are not beholden to the past our parents created for us,"

Klaus was in the mood to preach and had been monologuing at them for a good few minutes.

"No - in fact, today, a new future awaits! So forget your animosity toward Elijah and myself, and instead join us against she who truly deserves your ire. Our mother."