Chapter 80: One Wrong Turn on Bourbon

Freya was sitting on the couch in the living room, reading a book when Kol walked in

"Sister look who showed up."

Klaus walked in after his little brother.

"Sister. The years have been kind to you." Klaus smiled at her.

Freya looked at him and smiled as she walked towards him and gave him a hug.

"Well, you know, just sun block, the love of a good woman and literal witchcraft." She smiled at him.

"Brother you can't be here. Hope and Mira are home." Kol sighed at his brother.

"I have no interest in infecting my daughter or niece with this darkness. Once we've found their mothers, I'll crawl back to whence I came." Klaus told them.

He then sighed.

"Kol, Freya, this city reeks of blood like it hasn't since the War of 1812."

"Yeah, well, you're to blame this time. We know you spoke with Elijah and then hours later, it rained red." Kol pointed at him.

"No story that begins with water turning into blood has ever ended in triumph. I need to leave or things are gonna get worse. Tell me about Hayley and Larisa."

Kol started pacing around nervously as he run his fingers through his hair.

"I don't know. I looked everywhere for them, it like they disappeared."

"Tried every locator spell I know in every language I know and I don't..."

Klaus stopped listening to his sister and brother, as he heard Hope and Miracle heading their way to them.

He quickly vamp speed away as soon as Hope and Miracle run into the room.

"Dad?"

"Uncle Nik?" Both girls called out at the same time.

Miracle looked towards her father, who had an apologetic expression on his face, she sighed sadly, before she looked at her sad looking cousin.

Miracle felt bad for her, so she grabbed her hand and hold it tightly.