Chapter 21: From a cradle to a grave

Hayley and Larisa, both were screaming lying on the sacristy

They were in labor and were surrounded by Genevieve, Abigail, Monique and another witch.

Hayley looked at Genevieve in angry fear.

"Let go of us, you bitch!"

Hayley laid onto the sacristy weakly. Next to her was laying weakly Larisa.

Just then Klaus opened the door at the back of the church angrily, walking inside to find Hayley, Larisa and the witches.

Hayley and Larisa were shocked and relieved to see him.

"Nik!" Larisa whispered weakly, as she saw her brother-in-law.

Klaus rushed toward a witch guard, ripping his head off.

Abigail, Monique and Genevieve raised their arms toward Klaus, using their magic to pin Klaus to a wall.

Klaus struggled against the spell pinning him to the wall, but he could not get free.

Monique, Abigail and Genevieve anchored the spell, going back to helping Hayley and Larisa.

Klaus, Larisa and Hayley watched fearfully as Genevieve grabbed the ceremonial athame that was used for the Harvest.

Larisa continued to scream in agony and terror.

Genevieve looked at Klaus and Hayley "You should know this brings me no joy. I promise I'll make it quick."

Abigail covered Hayley's lower half with a sheet, while Monique covered Larisa's.

"Let's begin, shall we?"

Hayley continued to struggle to no avail "No! No!"

"No!" Larisa screamed loudly.

Larisa and Hayley were labor, and the witches led by Genevieve, assisted them in their birth.

They were screaming in agony.

"I will bring hell to your family!" Klaus shouted, still pinned to the wall.

"One last push! Push! The first baby's almost here!" Genevieve urged them as she stood in between Hayley's legs, while the other witch was in between Larisa's.

"I will bathe in rivers of your blood!" Klaus yelled.

"I can see them!" Monique exclaimed as she stood in between the two girls.

"Push! Gently! Gently!" Genevieve said.

"You will die screaming!" Klaus growled.

"There," Genevieve told them, holding the baby.

Hayley fell back, gasping in pain.

Larisa fell back, as the other witch hold her daughter.

Klaus, Larisa and Hayley stopped screaming once they saw the babies.