Chapter 44: For the next Millennium

It has been six months since the Mikaelson had defeated Dahlia and Klaus had angered his whole family with his behaviour

Every month Elijah would bring Hope to the Bayou, to see Hayley, sometimes Larisa would go with him and she would bring Miracle to her best friend so that the kids could see each other.

For the past six months Larisa, Maximo and Davina had been living together in a condo, that Elijah helped the Hybrid to buy.

Davina and Maximo's relationship was still like always strong, but they couldn't exactly see each other together in public, because Davina was playing that part of 'I hate every vampire. So i won't help'.

And when Elijah came to asked her for help about Hayley, with very heavy heart Davina had to tell him 'NO'.

The young Regent wanted to help more than anything, but she had to play that part so she could bring her father one day.

Larisa was very proud of her, but she was consern about her oldest daughter because she knew how much the witches hated her, but also the ancestors, she knew that and that scared the young mother, but also Maximo, that one day something bad might happen to her.

Cami had walked into St. James Infirmary, which has been temporarily converted into an art gallery and was now full of artwork on display.

She was looking around for a moment, before Klaus appeared, walking over to greet her.

"Camille. Thanks for coming."

"Why did you ask me to meet you here?" Cami asked him in annoyance.

"Well, I'd hoped we'd have one of our little chats, and I thought you might appreciate the change of venue," Klaus told her, spreading his arms wide, gesturing around the room at all of the paintings, smiling "So, I'm allowing you a private tour... of my exhibition."

"These are yours?" Cami asked him shocked, looking around at his art.

Klaus chuckled, smiling "I spent the better part of a millennia trying not to draw my father's attention. And now he's dead, and all those who stood against me have been vanquished... I see no reason the fruits of my labor should go unappreciated."