Chapter 72: High Water and a Devil's Daughter

Kol and Klaus were in the dining room of the compound

Klaus was pouring a bag of blood into a glass, while Kol was drinking from a blood bag, when Elijah walked in.

"Ugh, O-positive. You both have heathen." He pointed out with a smirk.

Klaus looked up at his brother and smiled lightly.

"New rules. No blood shed in the house where my daughter and niece sleep and play." He sniffed the blood then he sat it down on the table "Perhaps I'll go out for dinner."

Kol nodded agreeing with his brother.

Elijah stepped foward "Oh, no, no, no, no. We have no way to know who will take Dominic's place as the Hollow's right hand. There could be any number of disciples out there."

Klaus cut him off "Yes, yes, yes, all who may have the means to kill us. You know, if you hadn't been so hasty to kill him, we'd be dealing with the devil we know."

Elijah went to walk out of the room "Spoken by the devil I know best."

But was stopped by Kol's voice "I take it you have a plan Elijah."

Elijah didn't turn to speak to them, but instead continued to look out the door.

"Larisa and Freya are working to place a barrier spell on the compound. No one gets in or out."

Klaus got up out of his seat and walked towards Elijah, as he spoke.

"Oh, so we're to stay here while our enemies seek to resurrect this monstrosity."

"You won't be confined here will you?" Kol asked him.

Elijah turned so that he could look at both of his brothers.

"I have a little errand to run."

Klaus pointed to him "And while you're off cavorting all over town, we're what? Grounded?" He asked him sarcastically.

"Essentially. Why don't you two take out your frustrations on that filthy jawbone our enemy seems so fascinated by."

Klaus and Kol looked at eachother with smirks on their faces.

"Gladly."