Chapter 68: Haunter of Ruins

The next day, the Mikaelson's stood on the porch of the safe house, as they all waited for Hayley and Maximo to walked out with Hope and Miracle

Larisa was watching the field, with a nervous look.

After five years she would meet her daughter again, and that scared her.

"What's the holdup? All right, we rescued Nik, we escaped mortal danger why are we not on a private jet to Saint-Tropez?" Kol then took the newspaper from Elijah's hands "You can catch up on the last five years when we're on our way... l can assure you haven't missed much."

"Circumstances have changed we will leave here soon enough." Elijah told his youngest brother.

"We have our nieces to consider." Rebekah gave Kol a pointed look.

He sighed before he looked towards his wife, who hadn't taken her eyes from the field.

"Kol has a point. We need to put an ocean between us and Marcel Gerard as soon as possible." Freya agreed with her youngest brother.

"We're not going anywhere today. I want one day of peace with my daughter. Before we uproot her."

Klaus wanted to get to spend time with Hope before they either went to war or fled which ever came first.

"Nik you are not the only one, but due to certian people wanting me dead. The sooner she's away from the drama the better." Kol told his brother.

"Any delay is a risk." Freya said.

"One day. We're in the middle of nowhere, the house is cloaked. We weren't followed, and i not asking!" Klaus yelled at them.

Larisa nodded "I agree with Nik. I want one day in peace with my daughter... after five years..." She trailed off sadly, and Kol walked towards his wife, before he kissed her forehead softly.

Just then Hayley and Maximo walked with Hope and Miracle.

"Everybody, look who's awake." Hayley looked down at the kids.

Larisa's eyes widen as she saw her daughter, standing there, clinching to Maximo's hand.

Her and Kol took a step foward as they watched her with wide eyes.

"Hello." The children greeted them timidly.

Miracle was looking from one face to the other, before her big brown eyes stopped at her parents.

Kol and Larisa were holding hands, looking at their daughter with wide and teary eyes.

She had beautiful long dark brown hair, just like her mother and big wide brown eyes like her father's.

She was beautiful.

Hope looked nervous, as she grabbed Miracle's hand and looked at her mother and uncle.