Chapter 19: A closer walk with thee

It was the rose garden where they first met

Their place where they first told their 'I Love you'

The roses around her had been bloomed brightly red.

Beautiful.

And healthy.

She smiled softly as she moved her fingers softly over the petals.

They felt soft against her touch, she leaned down and smelled smiling softly at the aroma.

"It's been a while, darling," a familiar accented voice said, making her turn to see Kol with a fond smile on his face.

Larisa was frozen shock for a few seconds, before she threw her arms around him, squeezing him into a tight hug.

"I've missed you do much Kol." she said in a soft voice as she felt Kol hug her back and pull her close.

"I've missed you too, Risa." Kol whispered back.

They pulled back from the hug and he looked down at her stomach, before he placed his hand on it smiling softly.

"I thought of a name for her." She whispered softly as she looked at him "Miracle. Miracle Davina Priece Mikaelson."

Kol smiled wildly at his wife before he leaned down and kissed her stomach.

"I don't have much time," he said, pulling away and placing his hands on her cheeks, trying to get a good look at her before his time was up "Things are not going well. I know how much you've been through these past months but I need you to be stronger than ever before."

"What are you saying, Kol?" She asked in confusion.

"Just be strong for me, my love, for me and Miracle." Kol repeated "I don't know if your friends from Mystic Falls will be able to help me so just stay strong. I will find my way back to you and Miracle. I promise."

"I don't understand, Kol," She said as panic slowly started to fill her system "Why do you need their help? What's going on?"

Instead of answering, Kol pulled the girl into a kiss.

It was desperate and filled with fear.

It was as if it would be the last.

When Kol pulled away, Larisa wasn't even given the chance to say another word.