Chapter 71: Bag of Cobras

Hayley and Larisa entered the compound to see people walking around with decorations

They both had confused looks on their faces.

Klaus was standing on the balcony watching as they decorated.

Hayley looked up at him "We were heading out and now we're throwing a party? I see."

"One that will be attended by New Orleans' most influential creatures." Klaus told her.

"I thought that everyone here wanted you dead." Larisa asked him with a smirk.

"Oh they do dear sister. But they love Marcel. And as the invite states, he is the co-host. Tonight we celebrate our truce." Klaus explained them.

"So you're throwing a fake party, in honor of a fake truce and your guest of honor is in a dungeon?" Hayley asked him in confusion.

"Is this really a smart idea?" Larisa scoffed.

Klaus started to walk down the steps as he talked to them.

"Marcel's attendance would only complicate matters, besides I'll have my hands full weeding out those in league with The Hollow."

"Have fun with that. Hope and Miracle are with Mary, we're just here looking for Freya." Hayley told him.

Klaus walked past them to the table making them turn and face him.

"What do you need of her?" He asked them.

"Just a favor."

They walked closer to him as he turned to face them.

Freya and Keelin were at Rousseau's drinking.

Freya looked over at Keelin, who was in the stook next to her looking at her.

"We Mikaelson's do know how to party. Live music, open bar, dancing. Of course, you don't have to come."

"Uh, do you know how long it's been since I got to dress up and drink free booze? If there's a party, I'm in." Keelin nodded.