Chapter 89: The Tale of Two Wolves

A week after the wedding, Elijah, Marcel and Kol were sharing a drink together in the study at the compound

Kol gave his older brother a drink, while he was drinking his own.

"It's been a long time since we've shared a drink together." Elijah pointed as he took a sip from his drink.

Kol sighed and shared a look with Marcel, before he looked back at his oldest brother.

"You're gonna need it... trust me." Kol told him as he took a gulp from his drink.

Elijah sighed "I take it Davina and Larisa didn't bring good news."

"They and Freya have been holed up with spell books all week, searching for any last ideas to help Hope. They're out of options." Marcel explained him.

"I don't accept that." Elijah shook his head.

"Elijah, I love that kid too okay. She is like a daughter to me, hell I've spend seven years looking after her, watching her grow up." Kol told him with sad eyes "But there is no miracle fix here. Now, Hope might've had a little more time, but she's about to experience her first full moon since she triggered her curse. Every witch that we consulted is sure that she won't survive the night." He explained to him.

"Then we speak with Freya, Davina and Larisa. They will perform a binding spell. That's the solution." Elijah told his youngest brother.

"A spell that powerful would only kill her faster. This is terminal, Elijah. Now we can't keep this a secret from her any longer. She needs to have the chance to say good-bye. And we all know who needs to tell her." Marcel told him.

"He won't accept it." Elijah shook his head.

"Make him. She is dying, Elijah." Marcel told him sadly.

A few minutes later Klaus walked out of Hope's room and run into his brothers in the hallway

"Niklaus-"

"Get in the car." Klaus interrupted him "We three are taking Hope and Miracle on a little trip."

Elijah and Kol shared a look, before they looked back Klaus, looking at him like he was crazy.