Chapter 63: Where Nothing Stays Buried

"Kol! Davina! Max!"

"Kol! Davina! Max!"

Larisa's voice echoed as she and Marcel run into the bar.

She stopped on her track as she saw her husband, sitting on the floor with blood all over him, he looked towards her with tears in his eyes, before he looked in front of him.

Larisa and Marcel followed his sighed, and tears instantly filled their eyes as they saw Davina's dead body, in Maximo's arms.

"No." Larisa whispered before she quickly walked towards them "No. No. No. No."

She whispered as she caressed Davina's face lightly, and tears started falling down from the young mother.

Kol stood up from his place, as tears fall down from his eyes.

Marcel looked away from the young witch, before he glared angrily at Kol.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned, confusion lacing his tone-he had sent him away.

"The Ancestors had a hold of me. I-I was out of my head. I never would've hurt her. I tried to make it stop. I made her dagger me. Nothing worked!" Kol yelled at him.

Anger spread across Marcel's face and he attacked Kol using his vampire speed, throwing him across the room.

"I swear I didn't mean to! I swear!" Kol cried out.

Larisa speed up in front of Kol, and looked at her best friend.

"Marcel it not Kol's fault and you damn well know that! It was those fucking Ancestors. Now the only good about this fucking town is that, witches can be brough back from the dead and that's what we are going to do! We are bringing her back!"

 Now the only good about this fucking town is that, witches can be brough back from the dead and that's what we are going to do! We are bringing her back!"

Vincent had arrived not long after, prepared to help in anyway he could.

Maximo had, reluctantly, let them place Davina on a table.

"Okay, we got to get her consecrated right now. If we don't we can't even attempt to get her back."

Vincent told the group and Kol was quick to refuse.