Chapter 90: When the Saints Go Marching In

Klaus was aiming the White Oak stake at his heart, preparing to kill himself, while Kol, Elijah and Miracle were trying to stop him from doing so

"Nik put it down!" Kol demanded to his older brother, but Klaus did not back down.

"Walk away, brothers" Klaus advised them "You shouldn't be here. Neither should Miracle."

"Uncle Nik you don't have to do this!" Miracle begged her uncle.

"Put it down and let's talk." Elijah reasoned, but Klaus still didn't loosen his grip on the White Oak stake.

"There's nothing left to say. It's time to end this chapter. Get rid of this dark magic once and for all." Klaus stated, just as Hope walked over to them after her first transition to see Klaus with a stake pointed at his heart.

"Dad?" She called out for him, watching him in shock.

Klaus span around to face her.

"What's going on here?" Hope asked them her eyes moving from her uncles and cousin to her father.

Klaus ignored her and looked at his brothers and niece.

"Get them out of here. Both of them." Klaus demanded.

"Your death is not the answer." Elijah shook his head.

"Death?!" Hope repeated, shocked "What... what are you talking about?"

But suddenly, realization seemed to pour over her.

"They put it into you. But you told me that they put it into something safe and... and instead, you used my first transition to trick me!"

"So what happens? You just kill yourself and the magic goes away?" Miracle scoffed.

Klaus looked down, not answering.

Hope looked at Elijah and Kol "And you two are gonna let him go through with this?"

"I don't need their permission to save your life and Miracle's!" Klaus exclaimed to Hope.

"Come back with me to New Orleans, Niklaus. We'll find another way." Elijah suggested softly.

"We both know that's not gonna happen." Klaus replied before looking back at Hope "I'm sorry, Hope. I've made my decision."

"And I've have made mine." Hope snapped, raising her hand and clenched her fist, magically knocking Klaus unconscious.

Hope was breathing heavily as she looked at her uncles and cousin, in shock.