Chapter 1

Martavion pulled into the parking lot of the apartment complex and took a deep breath to breathe. Malachi and Malike was there waiting for us. I got out the car and they rushed over to the car.

What happened.? Malike asked. "Y'all good.?" He added to his question.

I just got to the house we was talking Mag was cooking the kids playing and next thing you know bullets just started flying through the fuckin house. I didn't get a chance to see shit. A bullet hit the gas line in the stove and the fuckin whole house blew up.! Martavion explained.

What.? Did anybody follow you home.? Malachi asked.

No.! I didn't see anybody and nothing was out the ordinary. We live far as fuck who the fuck coming out there to do some Shit.?! He said pissed off.

I started to get my kids out the car and lead them into the building and up to our penthouse while Martavion stood and talked to his brothers. I know he would wanna see the security footage from our house so I went into the office and pulled the cameras up and got them loading for when he came upstairs.

Mommy what was that? Machi asked scared.

I don't know baby.! Daddies gonna handle it okay.?

Okay.! He held the on to Micah's hand. When they got scared they where inseparable.

You guys go in your room and play with your toys.! I directed them and they went in their room. Majesty sat on the couch sad.

Are you okay Maj.?

Is someone gonna kill daddy.? She asked scared.

NO.! No.!

Mom I'm not a baby anymore I don't want my daddy to die.! She began to cry. I pulled my daughter in for a hug.

Nobody is going to take daddy away from you.! Majesty is just somethings going on right now nun of us can explain but I promise you daddy isn't going any where okay.! She nodded her head and wiped her tears. I took a deep breath and hugged her again. She got up to go in her room and Martavion finally came in the house. "Talk to Majesty.!" I said in a worried voice and he went straight to her room.

You alright sis? Malike asked sitting at the island.

Yeah.! I'm just shook up I'll be okay.!

You know we got y'all, y'all gone be safe.!

Yeah I know. Y'all good.?

Yeah.! Malachi answered nodding his head.

She's okay.! Martavion said wiping his face and coming out our daughters room. "Order some pizza or something and get them into bed, we'll be back.!"

Be safe.! I said grabbing the house phone.

I'll call you if I'm not coming in.! He said before kissing me. I kissed him back and said "okay".

I called and ordered a pizza and wings. I had so much shit going through my head. I grabbed my wine and wine glass and sat at the island taking a couple sips. It hurts that my daughter thinks that her daddy is going to die. What if one of my kids, me, or my husband got hit? Than what?

I went to check on my boys and they where watching tv. I got them in the bath and ready for dinner which should of been here any minute. I told Majesty to get in the bath and she did. I sat the table up for dinner and went down to our loft lobby to get our food. Lucky me my kids actually listened to me today. They where at the table ready for dinner.

It was pretty late almost 8:30 so I had to hurry up and feed them. They all had school tomorrow. I grabbed three juices and gave them to them while they ate. I picked up after them while they are as well and got their beds ready before joining them at the table.

Where daddy? Micah asked taking a bite of his pizza.

Daddy is handling business.! I answered taking a sip of my wine.

Shooting the bad guys.! Like Fa 💥 Fa 💥 Fa 💥.! Machi said holing his fingers like a gun. My eyes widen and I was shocked at what just came out his mouth. I don't know if I wanted to laugh or pop him cause what.?!!!!

Daddy got a big gun too.! Right mommy.! Micah said.

Okay enough, no daddy doesn't have a gun.!

Yea he do.! I seent it.! Daddy got a big gun.! Machi said stuffing his face.

I wanna see daddy gun.! I wanna shoot the bad guys too, Ima be like my daddy when I grow up.! Micah said.

Me too I wanna be like daddy to.! Machi added.

Alright enough.! Y'all gone be whatever I say y'all gone be like.! Now eat y'all food.! I said gulping my wine down before pouring another.

After they was done eating I went to tuck my kids into bed and kissed them goodnight. These damn twins of mine where something else and definitely Martavions children.

I cleaned the kitchen and table and got their lunches ready for school tomorrow and school uniforms out and ready for the morning.

I took a hot shower and tried to relax. My body was so soor. I needed a massage so bad. I got out and lotioned down before getting in the bed naked. I was too tired to even put clothes on. But I couldn't sleep because my husband has yet to walk his ass through the door.

This was gonna be a long night.....