Chapter 32

I woke up and my chest felt heavy....my throat felt dry.....and my vision was a little blurry. I tried to sit up and it was hard. I was hooked up to so many monitors and cords it scared the hell out of me.

Magic.?! Magic.! I could hear my name being called but it was like it was faint. "Magic.!" My body was shaking and I popped opened my eyes and everything was clear. Martavion and Lani stood in my face. I reached in to hug Martavion and he grabbed me tight. I could tell he's been crying.

Thank god.! I could hear Lani say from behind me.

I'm so sorry! I cried wiping my tears away.

For...

Maybe I left the flat irons on or something in my closet... I cried cutting Martavion off.

No it wasn't your fault you didn't leave anything on....someone threw alcohol bottles that was on fire into the house.

What who.?

I don't know but I am gonna find out. Whoever did it knew you was home alone your windows to the car was bussed out and the tires was flat.

What.?

Ima buy you a new car don't worry about it.! He grabbed the back of my neck and kissed my forehead.

Who do you think it was.?

I don't know.! Unless you got some secret beef or something.?

Nooo...is anybody after you.?

Naw.! Ima find out who it was though. Just lay here and get some rest.! He said forcing a smile on my face. I was in shock that someone tried to kill me.

______________________
MARTAVION P.O.V.

After Magic fell back to sleep my mind was at ease and I could relax a bit. I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Lani agreed to sit with her for a while. I ran to my parents house than to meet with my lawyers and house agents. The detectives was able to receive some footage from the damage surveillance cameras around the gates and in front of the house. I was hoping I find out whoever did this first.

I got out the shower and my phone started ringing back to back with texts and calls. I ignored them all and got dress. I put on some black jeans and a black turtle neck Ralph Lauren shirt. I put on my tan peacock coat with my matching Gucci shoes. I put on a simple gold Cuban and put two diamonds in my ear. I put on my gold Versace frames and grabbed my phone and the keys to My Benz Truck.

Where you going super fly.?! My mom asked with a smile as I walked to the front door.

Meetings. I where's dad.?

He said he was gonna meet you at the office. You should hurry before your late.

Thanks mom.! I smiled opening the door. The snow was coming down and I hurried to get into the car. I'm so happy my parents listened to me and got a heated drive way and heated sidewalks and shit.

I made it to my housing agents office and my dad was already here flirting hard as fuck with Victoria. I had a lot of respect for my dad he flirted but he never touched. Well he did once and that was way before Marcus was born. He hurted my mom so bad he sworn he would never do it again. He kept his promise and they been happily married since than.

Mmmm! I said clearing up my throat taking their attention away from each other. I wasn't gone lie, I was annoyed and wanted to Slap Victoria right now. Long story short I was ducking her. We met about when I was 16 she had just turned 21. And I was looking to buy land for my house. I bumped into her at this housing auction and I asked her for a drink at the bar. We ended up fucking in her hotel room. She kept tryna lil boy me so I fucked her so good it made her crazy. Never letting me leave or tryna find out where I went or school at and what I did. I had to keep her on a tight leash. She finally started to back off when she thought the great idea to make me miss her was to ignore me she knew would start fuckin with another nigga but to her so she didn't realize I didn't give a fuck and and the moment she gave her pussy up to the next nigga she held no value to me. So she started being crazy again until my other lil older chick Shiann came and snatched her wig and edges back. So I just kept her around for something else If need.

Tavion.?! She asked concerned.

Hello.! I laughed fixing the cufflings on my sleeve. I walked into the room and my dad smirked sitting back in his chair.

Victoria and I here was just discussing how she came up with the designs in your house.

Oh really looked like more to me dad.! I said taking my seat.

Baby I swear it's not what it looks like.?! She said in a panic.

It's cool I'm good on you. So what's with my house.?

Can we talk about this.? She asked softly and batting her eyes.

Nah I'm good get to the point while I'm here before I smack the shit out you.! I said sternly.

Martavion.! My dad questioned confused.

It wasn't shit to be confused about.