Chapter 71

How's my boys.?! Martavion asked coming and getting in the bed with me after checking on Majesty.

They are good.! Micah eats.! And I'm still have a little hard time with Michi he's not really eating. I said as I layed my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

I'll take him when it's time to feed and you take Micah than.

Okay.....how's business.

It's ight. I still can't believe you got them bum ass niggas to pay all that money for a kilo. He laughed.

You dropped the price back down.?

Hell no I went up 10.! Niggas paying 60 or more for one.

See what would you do with out me.?! I laughed.

Shit I don't knowwww but, which reminded me. He said getting up. He went to the closet and grabbed two huge bags out. He sat both of the Louie bags on the bed. "It's 5 million in this bag and 5 million in this bag. This is your push gift this time.! He smiled! "I owe you so much more than just a couple million dollars but there's no amount of money that I can ever in this lifetime give you for all my appreciation. I know you was worried about having to take care of me if I had to walk that time down and the house and kids and Shit. So (he reached into the bag grabbing a folder.) before the twins was born I invested into some property it's more than just property I bought you an island along the coastal Rican lines. They are building you a 20 million dollars city and resorts. There will be three of them on the island it's so huge and it connects to the main islands so it'll always be business coming in and out for life. If I ever was to leave this earth or had to go sit in prison for the rest of my life y'all are set for life.! I don't ever want you to have to worry again. So this is for you. An island and 10 million dollars. I thank you from the bottom part of my heart and soul for baring all three of my kids for me, for building our house a home, and loving me unconditionally.!"

Martvion I really don't know what to say.......like I'm stuck.!

You don't have to say anything besides you love me.! He said placing his hands on both sides of my face and kissing me.

I love you, I love you, I love you, and I'll say it a millionnnnnnn times I love you.! I wiped my tears and hugged him.