Chapter 20

AUDRE P.O.V.

Oweee girl your so scandalous.! My bestfriend April laughed as she sat next to me on the couch.

Girl the shit was too easy I told that boy to stop playing with me.!

Lord I just can't believe we shot that damn house up and your not dead.!

Tavion loves me he can't kill me and now that he thinks I'm having his baby I'm really not gone die.!

How did you get a positive pregnancy test anyways.? She asked laughing.

Well honestly I did some digging.! I said smirking twisting my lips up as I sipped my tea.

Oh lorddddd what you getting at.?

Little miss MRS Jackson had an old picture damn near like 6 years old picture collage on her Facebook that was public of her pregnancy test and her first born and Shit like that girl I just took the picture and cropped out everything else made it look realistic in the edits and saved it and sent it to him.

Yooooo what.?! She bussed out laughing hard as hell making me laugh while I tried to sip my tea. "Are you fuckin serious.?!"

Girl dead ass.!

But wait I thought you was pregnant or think you pregnant.?

I think I am I mean I don't know for sure i been waiting to get my results back from the doctors but she is currently on vacation.

Oh wow.! That sucks.......so what you gone do if you are.?

I don't know.? Probably keep it I really don't know.... I can't even say who the daddy would be.

Tavion?

Girl you know I still was messing with Niko too and I gotta couple regulars at the club.

You don't think Tavion gone ask for a dna test.?

Yessss and if so ima just say let's take a home test and swap the dna test with each other.

Oh you got shit figured out all ready.!

Girl what do I.?! I wanna be with that nigga so bad like for real on some real shit me and him is perfect for each other. He sell drugs I sell drugs.......

It gotta be more to that though Audre.!

Yeah I know you ain't let me finish.!!

Okay go ahead....

Like I was sayinggggg but the sex is amazing and the chemistry was there I mean come on now you seen us together plenty of times how he was all over me.

Yeah and he also was drunk as fuck too.

Drunk mouth talk sober.!

Yeah you right but you know what they say. Never believe a man who says he's going to leave his wife.

Girl they already getting a divorce.

How do you know this?

Because a little birdie that works in the divorce courts told me so.

Damn.! That's crazy but at least you get your man.! I wonder if his brother Malachi single. He so fine I seen his ass in the club the other night looking bout good as fuck.!

I think he is you should hop on that.

You think I ain't girl let his ass come in there again I'm taking him to the VIP rooms so quick. I'll suck the soul out the nigga dick.!

Brahhhh shut up.!! I yelled laughing.

No for real he is fine. Like Tavion is fine as fuck but Malachi is so damn oweeee baby.! I'll give that man the world.

That's what I'm saying dude.! Just wait my baby Tavion gone come around. And when he do I promise you ima get that ring.