Chapter 65

Hi FB.! I smiled sitting on the desk as he dropped off his bag and handed me the money.

What's up Mag how you feeling i heard what happened.?

I'm great now.! I smirked looking up from counting the money.

That's what's up so how my boy.?

He's good.! He's really good.! Better than ever. Your short 2,500.! I said getting down from the table.

Yeah these niggas out here ain't tryna pay up.

You got the rest of the work right.?!

Nah I sold it all.

Oh you did.? So how are you short than?.

I had to do what I had to do to sell it all niggas wasn't tryna pay it all.

Word?.

Yeah the streets dry out here man you starving these young cats again.

Yeah I am AINT I.?! I smirked laughing.

Hell yeah.

But I don't understand how Deon and lil mark was out there with you and they brought back 4,500 even both of them. And your the only one that's short.

I don't know they probably put some money with it or something.

Oh word that's what you think.?!

Yeah they had too. I'm late for something we good.?

Yeah we good.! I smiled.

Tell me boy i said keep his head up and I love him.! He said nodding his head up and opening the door. Malachi stood in the door way blocking him scaring the hell out of him.

What's up bro.! Malachi said dapping him up.

Shot just tryna get to some money feel me. He said extending his hand. Malachi look liked he wanted to slap the dog piss out his ass.

Malachi come in please and close the door. I smiled and he came past FB closing the door behind him.

He was short again.! I said low enough only he can hear me talking.

How much.?

2500....The trial is in 2 days....

I know I got niggas on that tonight. So don't worry about that. Worry about not going into labor.

Shit I fuckin hope I don't.!

You get some rest and go be with the baby.

I'm bout to. Finish this for me.?

Yeah I got you. I'm holla at you when everything is all set and done.

Thanks bro.! I hugged him and grabbed my keys to leave out. I got in the car and pulled off heading home. Lani and Amber was playing with their favorite girl. Which who was pulling herself up on the couch screaming and laughing. I picked her up and cuddled her in my arms as she laughed and sang mama over and over and over again.

It was times like this that I hated that Martavion was missing out the most on. I wanted my family so bad but for now all I was gone do was pray on this situation.