Chapter 15

I woke up to my head pounding.! My body was aching and my wrist was wrapped up. There was a male figure in the shadows in the dark by the washer. He came forward and smiled.

Hi Magic.! He said sweetly and smiling bending down to me pushing the lose hair out my face.

Get away from me.! I spat.

Is that anyway to treat somebody who bathed you, clothed you and made sure you was okay.? He asked with a smirk wiping the spit off his face.

You kidnapped me.!

I did not.! I simply helped an unconscious girl who passed out from Rovain that was in her system.! He smirked standing to his feet. "You know Magic your mother has a very good logic behind all of this.! But from what Bianca tells us. Your already pregnant.?! And it's that boys Martavion.?!"

Why you wanna kill it.?!"

Oh no sweetie your just delaying this process.! You see I have to get you pregnant for whatever sick reason your mother has but your already pregnant. So now you have to make a great decision which is choose your baby now or kill it have my baby and get this whole thing done with and over.!

I'm not killing my baby.! I said through my tears.

I had a feeling you would say that.! And I was going to wait but your body just looked so amazing.! He said kneeling down to me. He pulled my panties down and forced my legs apart. Holding them far apart as my hands was tied together on the pole. I wiggles and screamed for help as he placed his tongue between my legs sucking on my clit. I screamed louder and louder. He came up kissing my stomach as he put his dick inside me. I cried so hard. He rolled me over forcing me thin my stomach and putting his self back in me. He mushed my head into the covers to cover up my screams. I felt his warm wet nut hit my back and my ass. I laid there helpless and torn apart.

I couldn't believe people could be so evil and cruel. He whipped his mouth and stood up. "Now I know why that boy was fucking you the way he was, pussy so tight and wet.!" He smirked. I could hear him walking upstairs and I just staired off looking at the ground as tears rolled down my eyes. At this moment I wanted to die because this had to be what hell was like.

I should of jumped a second sooner off that ledge that day....I wouldn't be here right now.!