Chapter 14

MARTAVION P.O.V.

After spending two whole days with the kids I was worn the fuck out. From all the fighting and arguing to crying. I was fuckin beat my level of respect for Mag is at an all time high right now cause I don't know how she do it:!

I sat on the couch and grabbed my phone. The kids was finally sleep. I called Lani hoping she would answer. "Hello.!" Malachi answered.

What's up bro where Lani?

She in the bathroom why what's wrong.?

I need Magic's address the house she was at recently.

I don't like the sound of this Mar.....

Yeah well you really ain't gone like this....I think Magic's missing!

Missing.? You sure.?

She didn't pick the kids up from school on Tuesday, BUT her car was there her door was crack keys still in the ignition and phone was on the ground, purse in the back seat. You think Magic gone leave her Chanel any where.?!

School got cameras right.?

Yeah I'm waiting to hear something back from them. And not only that Magic AINT called me texted me nothing.! These kids is her world she gone get her kids it's just not sitting right with me.!

Well bro.....

And something even crazier.....Majesty told me the other day in the middle of the night she seen shadows walking past Magic's room outside the house and that the man next door was looking at her very strange.!

What.?

Yeah bro I need the address check shit out.

Ight hold on, baeeeeee.! He yelled putting the phone down. "Yeah bro.?"

Yeah....

She said it's "442 Rohr st" out in the burbs.!

Ight thanks brah.

You want me to go with you.?

Yeah I'm go tomorrow after I drop these demon seeds off at school.

They is not that bad.!

Nigga what you don't even know the half.! Lauren is an angel but these muthafuckin twins is something fuckin else. The Lil nigga Micah gone say "yeah daddy I wanna be like you and shoot bad guys" like what bra than what pissed me brah is that the Lil nigga gone make the shooting sounds. I almost pissed myself trying not to laugh. Than you got fuckin Machi right behind his ass "yeah daddy me too.!" Than you got fuckin Majesty talkin bout some her ass don't want me and Magic to get a divorce like little girl why do you know this.?!

Yooooo what brah I'm fuckin dead nigga.! Them my lil man's what was the sound he made though.?! He asked laughing hard.

Brah I kid you not the lil nigga said " Fa 💥 Fa 💥 Fa 💥"

Shut the fuck upppppppppp.!!!!!!im fuckin dead ain't nobody gone make the shooting sounds.! He screamed laughing into the phone.

Demon kids I'm telling you bra.!

Yo that shit is hilarious bra.! That's really my boys.!

Man the shit ain't funny but I was trying so hard not to fuckin laugh.

(Baby come get in the shower with me.!) lani yelled through the phone at Malachi. "Sorry bro but uhhh wifey calls"

Handle yo shit plays I'll be there to pick you up on the way to drop them off in the morning.