Chapter 22

Getting back to my life was so hard. I felt like I had to constantly keep looking over my shoulders. I felt like I was so paranoid and going crazy. I was extra careful and protective of my small belly. I was so small for 4 months. You could bearly tell I was pregnant unless I told you.

My dad was going baby crazy still being a dad and extra supportive. He felt like he had failed me as a father and a protector. He didn't know how to take the news of him not being my biological dad so well either.! I felt extremely bad because he was so hurt and we literally had no control over the situation someone that was suppose to be my mother put us through.

I still had to wait for police to fax all my reports and drs reports over to my job so I could get back to work. I felt my life was in shambles and all I wanted to do was be normal again. My doctor here said I was on the verge of killing my baby because i could not stop stressing myself out. But ladies and gents knowing that put even more stress on me.!

I'm suppose to be on bed rest right now but I'm currently shopping for my baby girl. I just didn't know what kinda car seat and stroller to get her. I always imagined my baby having the best of the best, all the girly things if It was a girl.! I wanna go crazy and buy stuff and be happy but I wasn't. I took a seat on the bench and I started to cry silently. All I wanted to do was enjoy these moments but I couldn't. My mind was so fucked up I was so depressed I honestly wanted to die. My baby didn't deserve this life.! Or what I went through at the very beginning of all of this.

I wiped my tears and stood to my feet. I pushed my cart out the way and grabbed my purse to leave the store. I didn't wanna know do this alone.

_________________
MARTAVION P.O.V.

Bitch get the fuck off me damn what the fuck is wrong with yo stupid ass.?! I yelled at Kat as she tried to sit next to me touching my shoulders.

Look nigga damn I'm just tryna be here for you and Shit.!

Well I don't fuckin need you to just bag this shit up and make the drop what the fuck is so hard about doing that.? You worried about sucking a nigga dick so much yo ass can't even do this right.!

Yo ass ain't gone keep talking to me like this.! I don't even work for you.!

But you do.! You work for Marcus, Marcus works for me.! It's a family business baby I sign the checks around this bitch so check the stub next time.! Matter fact get the fuck out.

What.?!

You heard me bitch bye.!

Ughhhhhh I hate you Tavion you think you the shit cause you fine ass hell and can talk to anybody any ole kind of way.?! Fuck you.!

Yeah you want too.! I laugh blowing a kiss at her mad ass as she stormed out the room. I sat back and lit my blunt and picked up my ringing phone without looking at the caller ID.

Hello.! I spoke blowing the smoke out my mouth.

Heyyy...I heard a sad female voice on the other line causing me to look at my phone. It was from an unfamiliar number.

Who this.?

Magic....

What's up.?

Don't sound happy to hear from me...

Because I'm not what you expect.? You walked out on me again and took my baby with you.

What the fuck you expected me to do.? Take her out my uterus and sit her next to you.? You don't understand what I went through for all those days, weeks, months.....

I get it, it was traumatizing all I wanted to fuckin do was be there for you and the kid Magic why the fuck is that so hard for yo thick ass brain to comprehend.?

You know i didn't call to get yelled at forget I just fuckin called.

Yeah hang up and run away like you always do I don't give a fuck any more I'm not gone chase yo ass.! I hung up the phone on her throwing it on the table. One thing about it Magic hated when I hung up on her. She started calling back and I hit decline on the phone.

She called back to back for hours and I was so fuckin high I wasn't paying attention to shit. Marcus came in laughing with Rob black ass. These niggas was high as shit too.

Kat brought some food in and I didn't trust to eat that Shit. She probably did something to mine. Cause she hate me. I laughed to myself and pushed it away.

I ain't do nothing to it.! She said smacking her teeth.

Nah I'm good. I smirked.

Umm boss.? You got company.! Bunz said coming into the office out of breath. I stood up and smiled.

5.....4....3....(I was counting down until the beast unreleased and came storming into this room) 2.....! Marcus bussed our laughing.

Who the fuck you think you are hanging up on me bitch.! Her loud mouth yelled filling the room.

1.! I laughed. I grabbed Magic's hands before she could slap me.

Let me fuckin go ima beat yo muthafuckin ass you stupid muthafucka you in her chillin and shit hanging up on me declining my calls and not answering bitch ima kill you.! She yelled.

I picked Magic up throwing her over my shoulders puttin my lit blunt in my mouth and walking out the door. I took her upstairs to the quiet room and sat her down on the bed.

You done.? I questioned locking the door.

NO.! Fuck you.!

I took a puff of my blunt and she still was going off. I rolled my eyes and kissed my teeth before telling her to "shut the fuck up.!" I didn't wanna hear this Shit.!
She looked at me with amazement in her eyes. Magic was so used to getting what she wanted out of me and I never had to use a serious tone with her unless it was serious and she knew she better had shut the fuck up. So she sat quiet with her arms folded.

Cut this shit the fuck out now you can talk to me like an adult or get yo Ass back on the first flight to Cali.

I just wanted to talk to you and vent to you and tell you how I was feeling.! She wined standing up.

Okay why you didn't do that.? Yo crazy ass getting on a flight and coming here acting fuckin crazy.!

Because you hung up on me...

Stop acting like a spoiled brat than.

I'm not acting like a spoiled brat Martavion I'm sick, tired, stressed, and depressed.! I don't know what the fuck to do or how to live my fuckin life and I want everything to go back to normal so bad but every time I turn around I'm bussing our in tears because I'm so fuckin sad and depressed.

Well you hear now and we can work through this together ight.! Come here.! I pulled her to me and kissed her forehead and wiped her tears.