Chapter 56

3 weeks later.....

I dropped Majesty off to her art class. She was so freakin excited and I was so happy she was. I just wanted to sit with her and watch her draw and paint. But I couldn't. She kicked me out and told me to come back at 6.

It's me and you guys what are we going to do.? I asked the twins.

Footballlllllllll.!!! They both screamed with there arms In the air.

Football it is.! I said smiling pulling off. I found this inside play place. It was like filled with trampolines. It was called "Get Air.!" The kids loved it there.

We got out and went in. I payed for us and they gave us our special socks to play. I found an empty locker for us to put out stuff in because I'll be damn if someone stole our things.

I helped the boys out there socks on and they took off running to the football trampolines. I made my way over to them and they was running around bouncing up and down and tackling each other already laughing.

Alright 1 on 2.? I asked laughing jumping up and down with the football.

We gonna get you mommy.! Machi said laughing getting mad into stance.

Ready Set Go.!!!!!!! I yelled laughing running through them. I bounced around pushing them as they laughed Tryna chase me. "TOUCH DOWNNNNNNN.!" I yelled hitting the wall laughing. My kids was so much fun. "Nana boo boo you can't catch me.!" I laughed. Micah stole the football and tried to run to the other end. He fell and Machi picked the ball up and screamed "Touchdown.!!!!!" Flying into the wall laughing.

Magic.? A male voice asked by the stairs. I looked over and it was Carter.

Heyy.! I said waving. I bounced over to him and he was standing with two pretty twin girls. "Oh my god you girls are so pretty.!" I said as I got closer to them.

Say thank you girls.! He sang.

Thank you.!! They both said at once.

This is Halo and Heaven.! He said introducing them.

It's nice to meet you pretty girls.!

Guys this is Magic she's my friend from high school.

Ayeeee.! I yelled clapping my hands to get the boys attention. They stop fighting and locked at me. "Come here.!" "Guys this is Carter and his twin girls Halo and Heaven.!" "There twins just like you guys.!" I said introducing the boys to the girls.

Hi guys.! Carter said.

Hi Halo.! Micah said star struck.

Hi Micah.! Halo said back smiling. I was confused because I didn't say their names yet.

You guys know each other.? Carter asked before I could.

He's in my class.! Halo said back shyly.

Oh really.! I laughed. "Do you guys wanna join us.?

Yeah sure.! Carter laughed coming into the trampoline.

Parents verses kids.! Machi yelled.!

Oh it's on shortness you want some of this.! I laughed taking the football from him. They immediately started trying to tackle me. Micah and Halo was standing there talking. I fell on purpose so I can watch.

Stop spying.! Carter laughed falling next to me.

I'm not.! I said laughing.

You are.! He is so star struck over her look at him blushing.!

I see.!

He's going to be a charmer just like his dad.!

Micah is just like him it's unbelievable....Machi's more layed back like me. But there both just like him it's crazy.

I know what you mean.! Halo is like her mom and Heaven is like me but acts like her mom she really depends on what parent she's next too.

Twins are something else. When do they turn 6?

July 20th.....the twins?

May 12th.!

That'll be here soon.!

Yeah and we'll probably be here for their birthday they love this place.

I see.! He laughed at the kids running around and playing.

We got up and started playing again with the kids. We was having so much fun going to all the stations and the arcade. I picked Machi up running around with him swinging him. He wanted to get on the motorcycle with me and we got on. I sat him in front of me and he reached for the handles.

Ready baby.?!

Yessss.!!! He screamed in excitement. He press the go button and the race started. I was making sharp turns on purpose so we could lean the motorcycle so he could Laugh.

First place you won.!!! Yayyy.!!! I laughed hard picking him up. I went and got Micah and we all took silly pictures in the fun zone photo booth. They had me cracking up.

Your such a great mom.! Carter complimented me as we was putting out things on. It was time to leave so we could pick Majesty up.

Thank you.....my kids don't know how much I need them.! I smiled watching the boys tie their shoes. "Your a great dad too.!" I smiled.

Thank you...and I can definitely agree to that. Kids make you grow in so many different ways.

That's true. It was nice seeing you. And nice meeting you girls.!

Bye boys you take good care of your mom now.! Carter smiled.

Okay.! They both sang getting up.

Bye Halo.! Micah said smiling. She smiled hard and waved bye. Oweee lord if you sent my a baby Martavion just say that🥴.

Mommy look.! Majesty sang extremely happy showing me her small painting. It was so beautiful. It was the start of a mimic of a house on the lake. Majesty had real talent when it came to this art stuff. And as long as she wanted to I was gonna make sure she see's through her best talent in it.

Majesty it's so beautiful.! I can't wait until you finish.! I smiled hugging her.

Thank you mommy.! She smiled so hard. "I got to use the water color paint daddy bought me. She smiled holding the giant case up.

You did.? How did you like it?

No offense mom but dads is better than yours he got the good expensive kind.! She laughed.

Mmmhm your just saying that cause your a daddies girl.! I laughed.

Not true.! She giggled.

I pulled into their favorite restaurant and we are going to eat out tonight because I don't feel like cooking. I got my kids out the car and we went into the restaurant and got our usual booth.

TEXT MESSAGE
~Big Bro Malachi ❤️

1765 Alberto dr West palm beach
Wanna take a trip.?

I read the text message and replied after I thought about it looking at my kids. My babies was at peace right now.....