Chapter 9

I want my daddy.! Micah cried over and over again.!

Baby daddy can not be here right now.! I said picking him up trying to get him to calm down.
Some how some way the twins caught the flu and gave it to me. They are fussy and all they want is Martavion.

No I want my daddy.!!! Micah cried harder falling out in my arms. I had to put him down and run to the bathroom because I was throwing up. I grabbed my phone off the bed and texted him the address of the house and told him the boys needed him and he needs to get here ASAP!

Okay he's coming.! I said to Micah as I tried to help Machi make it to the bathroom because he was about to throw up. My baby was burning up. I gave him some more Tylenol and he cuddled in my arms and cried silently. He hasn't even ate yet.! Micah cried and cried. His little face was beat red and his fever was up to 102.

Magic.! I heard my name being called out. Magic.! I heard him again.

Just follow the crying.! I said trying not to throw up. I was shivering from being so cold but Machi was finally trying to fall asleep.

We have the flu, Micah literally will not stop crying for you.! I said out of breath rocking Machi back and fourth.

Daddies here.! Your okay buddy.! He sang to Micah picking him up. Micahs cries turned into soft wimps. "Mag he's burning up.!"

Yeah I know it's some kids Tylenol in their bathroom see if he'll take some for you. He did as told and was in the bathroom for a few minutes. Machi finally fell asleep and I laird him in his bed wrapping him in his cover hopefully this will break his fever.

After awhile he came out the bathroom with Micah and Micah was drifting off to sleep in his arms. I ran to my bathroom because I was sick as fuck. I made it just in time before I started to throw up my insides. I got up washing my mouth out and tried to take a shower. I was hoping the steam from the shower would loosen my congestion up at least a little bit.

I got out the shower and put on a shirt and some sleeping pants I was so cold. Martavion came into the room with some tea and a bowl of soup.

Knowing you, you didn't eat because you we're taking care of the kids.! Here.! He said sitting the tray next to me.

I'm not hungry.!

You need to eat something Magic.!

I'm fine really MarMar I just need to take a nap. I said laying back. I turned my heated blanket on and wrapped up in it.
He pulled me into him and held me. His body heat was everything I needed right now.

If you get sick I'm sorry I couldn't take the crying no more.

It's okay just get some rest for now. He said before kissing my forehead. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him. My eyes was so heavy I couldn't keep them open any longer. The house was actually filled with quietness for once.

_________________

When I woke up it was 6pm. I was bussing sweats. I got up and ran towards the boys room but I heard the tv on downstairs. I went downstairs to see them sitting on the couch with Martavion both eating chicken noodle soup and drinking juice.

Mommy.! Micah smiled once he noticed me. The other two looked my way and Machi stood up running to me. I picked him up kissing him. He wasn't as hot as he was this morning.

How did you sleep.? Martavion asked getting up.

Good......I'm feeling better.! Thank you for everything.

Don't worry about it, it's more soup on the stove if you want a bowl.

No I'm not hungry but thank you.

Okay It's more tea as well. I can get the boys washed up when their done and into bed when it's time. You can go relax a little.

Than you....I'm still tired as hell.!

Don't worry about it.! He smiled giving his attention back to his sons.