Chapter 48 The End

I laid in the hospital bed looking at my beautiful daughter. She weighed in at 5lbs and 2oz. She was so tiny and perfect. She was 16 inches long. On October 5th I became a mommy to a beautiful baby girl. Her hair was so silky and long and high sandy brown/ blondeish like Martavions. Her eyes was like a gray color like his as well but all her feature structures was me.! I wanted to cry again looking at her beautiful self. She was beautiful indeed.!! She was so perfect.

My room door opened and two guys came in with flowers. They say them by the windowsill and I got up to admire them. "To my beautiful future wife the beautiful mother of my daughter. I love you more than i did yesterday and I will love you more tomorrow than I did today.!"' I read aloud reading the card. He knew how to make me smile. So hard.

Hi baby.!! I smiled as he came in. The love of my life.!

Heyy.! You like them.!? He asked smiling sitting the bags on the bed.

Love thank you.! I kissed his lips than grabbed my bags. I undressed and grabbed my sweat suit from the bag to get dress. The way my body feels I'm probably gonna be wearing sweat suits for a while. He got Majesty all set and ready to go In her car seat. I grabbed everything and put it back into the bags because i was ready to go.

All set.? A nurse asked coming in the room with a wheelchair.

Yes we are.! I smiled.

Okay so we have to wheel you out so you can have a seat here. She said patting the back of the seat for me to sit. I sat down and Martavion sat Majesty's car seat in my lap. He carried the bags and my flowers. After three days of being in the hospital I was so ready to go home.

When we came outside it was a all candy red Lamb Truck trimmed in black with all black leather interior with red LED lights on the floors. A double sun roof and a big black bow on it. In the front seat set big bags from Louie, Chanel, and Fendi from what i could see.

Oweee somebody got a push gift!. I said excitedly standing up. "Now that's how you do it.!" I added. "Where's the car bae.?!"

Actually you got a push gift.! Martavion smiled.

Me.?! I asked with big opened eyes.

Yeah.! It's yours baby.! He smiled hard.

Stop playing with me.! Martavion.! I started to cry and he pulled me to my feet. He placed the keys in my hands and I cried so hard. Everybody was recording and smiling.

Look.! He said pulling me to the trunk he opened it and it was a black birkin bag trimmed in candy red and a pink and white Birkin baby bag with a small matching pink Birkin purse for majesty that had glitter and the same one for me that matched hers but was in Hot Pink. 250,000 sat on the right side and 250, sat on the left side in stacks. I burried my head in his chest and hugged him so tight. I couldn't stop crying. He wrapped his arms around me so tight and kissed me.

This mine.?! I asked over and over again.

He opened the back seat door for us to get in and this was so beautiful. Majesty even had a customized Lamb car seat installed into the seat. My tears just kept coming as he buckled her in right. He got in the driver seat and pulled off heading home.

I can't give you no pussy but I'm sure as hell about to suck the skin off that dick.! I laughed wiping my tears making him and Lani laugh.

He pulled up to the house and welcome home signs and "it's a girl" signs filled the driveway and our grass and porch. I laughed at It because it was so cute. He helped me out the car and grabbed the bags and the baby. I had to take one more spin around my car cause what.?! This was me all me all mine.?!! I squealed jumping up and down excited.

My babyyyyy.! Mama Jackson screamed out the door flying down the stairs. She took Majesty out his hands so fast and ran in the house.

Aht Aht where y'all sanitizers at.?! Martavion asked pushing everybody out her face. "Wash y'all hands bye!. Ma you too!." He said blocking her from the baby.

Boy your mother washed her hands about an hour ago and been sitting in that same spot for over an hour ago not touching anything not even the phone.! Papa Jackson said which made me buss out laughing. I could just imagine her doing so. I sat on the couch watching everybody admire my beautiful daughter.

Oh my god she has gray eyes.! Vanessa said in such awe.

How's it feel to be a mommy.!? A'lexis asked sitting by me.

It's amazing she's perfect!. I smiled over at her.

Martavion was taking everything upstairs for me and I went up there to help him. I opened the door and he sat everything on the bed taking a break sitting down.

I could of helped you.! I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

Yeah but I'm the man and it's my job.!

Yeah but your also still healing.!

I'm fine Mag.!

I know you are.! Thank you.! For everything you've ever done for me in this lifetime and beyond. I swear I was not expecting that push gift at all.'i was so content with the baby. She is the best gift I could of ever imagine to have. You go out your way above and beyond every time for me and it's always something that tops  the first thing you did. Your truly amazing baby and thank you I don't know how many times I have to say it. I mean it every time too.! I swear I think god made you specifically for me. I am forever greatful that your my soon to be husband and the father to my child. Your an all around amazing person baby and I love you.!

He wiped my tears and smiled. "I love you to Magic.! You know I agree to that 100% but if it wasn't for meeting you a lot of shit wouldn't be possible and I wouldn't be the man I am today because of you, you made me who I am.! I'm forever greatful for you. You never used me for the money or anything Mag you genuinely had love for a nigga you took care of a nigga, you held a night done so many times. The simple shit like making sure i was fed and token care of mentally and physically that shit ment a lot to me that's why you know you could get whatever it is you want from me because you always took care of a nigga!. Always showed where your loyalty was at never had me out here looking stupid. Always been honest and sweet. When i was dieing i felt your pain i knew we was connected on a whole nother level. And i knew i had to marry you because a love like this only happens once. And that's real.! And you don't owe me shit in this world. But I wanna give you everything in this world.

You already have.! I smiled kissing him.

Hey guys where's the baby bag.?! Lani yelled up the stairs.

Let me see what they need.!! I giggled getting up off him.

Aye don't forget about that head you promised too.! He laughed.

Boy ima give yo ass that son you wanted so bad in a couple weeks.! I laughed opening the door.

Yeah be ready cause it's been forever since I had some pusssy I'm nutting in you like crazy.! He laughed.

I love you baby.! I smiled.

I love you to Mag.! He said before I walked out the door.

It's funny how life always works with you and give you the most wildest unexpected dreams and curves there is at life. I was engaged to the man of my dreams and we shared a beautiful and I mean beautiful daughter together. I couldn't ask for a better a happiness in life. This was it and more.