Chapter 39

I woke up today as future Mrs. Jackson. Second times a charm right? I giggled to myself smiling so hard looking down at my ring. I'm somebodies fiancé.! I'm gonna get married.!

Last night was so emotional for me and for Martavion. Everything felt so right.! I never seen such a side to him that was so vulnerable and opened. That moment was definitely a treasure. I couldn't wait to tell our daughter all about it.

I got out the bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my hands than brushed my teeth and face before heading downstairs. Eddie was preparing breakfast and Martavion was sitting at the island with no shirt on drinking coffee.

Goodmorning.! I smiled hugging his waist.

Goodmorning beautiful.! He smiled before kissing my forehead.

Goodmorning Eddie.! I said sitting down.

Goodmorning young lady. How are you and the baby.!? Eddie called the baby his granddaughter I thought it was cute. Soon as he found out it was a girl he started to buy her things.

We are starving.! I said as I took a seat next to my soon to be husband.

Well breakfast is served enjoy.! He said placing two plates in front of us.

The door bell started ringing and we both looked at each other. "I'll get it.!" I said getting up. I walked through the house until I got to the front door and opened it. I was taken back by what stood in front of me. My jaw dropped and I froze.

Are you Magic.? The woman asked. Her voice was so soft. I nodded my head still in shock. It was like I was looking at myself but an older version of me. She was absolutely beautiful. She was dressed in Chanel from head to toe and dripped in diamonds.

I'm sorry you are.? I asked coming back to reality.

I'm Vanessa. I think you may be my daughter. She said so sure. I wanted to pass the hell out.

Mag who is it.? Martavion asked coming to the door. But he also stopped talking when he seen this woman.

Is this a bad time.? She asked concerned.

No um, here come in. I'm sorry.! I said scratching my forehead moving to the side.
She walked in admiring our home. "Your house is beautiful inside and out.!" She spoke looking up at the y'all ceilings.

Thank you. Um this is my fiancé Martavion, Martavion this is Vanessa. I said introducing the two.

It's a pleasure to meet you.! He said shaking her hand.

You too.! She said smiling big.

The door bell rang again and Martavion excuses his self to go answer it.

We were just having breakfast can I offer you any coffee or tea.? We have a personal chef would you like any breakfast.? I asked breaking the silence.

Umm sure coffee is fine. She smiled.

Hi Mag Goodmorning.! I heard a male voice. I looked behind Vanessa and she turned around too.

Hi daddy what are you doing here.?!

Vanessa.?!!! He questioned surprised.

Ronald.?! She asked surprised too.

Y'all know each other.? I asked confused.

Yeah he got me pregnant 22 years ago than ran off with my bestfriend.!

Daddy.?!!!!

I didn't know you where pregnant Vanessa.!

Well because you ran off with Valisa.! She stole my baby.!

I had no clue she stole Magic from you.

Sure you didn't.!

I swear I didn't know you was pregnant, and I didn't just up and run away with Valisa.!

Than what the hell happened?

Yeah what happened? I asked butting in. Me and Martavion was standing here watching these two. Our heads went from left to right, left to right.

Look I was in the military. I wanted to be with you badly. Valisa told me you hated me and never wanted to see me again. She even showed me pictures with you and one of my friends and said y'all was fuckin. So I left you alone. I left early that summer to return to base. Valisa kept in contact with me and came on base a couple times to see me maa as me sure I was good. We ended up having sex a couple times and she got pregnant. We was suppose to have a daughter age moved to Texas out of no where. And of course I wanted to be there for my baby girl so I moved with her to raise our family. That's what happened.

So your really unaware that she stole my baby.?

No I had no idea of any of this until Magic told me when that crazy shit went down.

What crazy shit.?!

Valisa kidnapped me for months and had her boyfriend and my ex bestfriend torture me, rape me, and beat on me. That's when she told me she wasn't my real mom and she stole me
From her bestfriend, the one I resembled a lot like.

Where is she.?! I got a few words for that bitch.! I'm sorry excuse my language.

Oh Shit.! She's um a bit tied up.! Martavion said scratching his head. I turned to look at him. "I forgot she been in warehouse for months.!" He mouthed to me. I shook my head at him.

What exactly happened Vanessa.? My dad asked.

At 6 months Valisa had a still born. She was so envious and embarrassed that I was having my baby and she wasn't. She hung around me every single day. I had just had Magic and we was still in the hospital. I let the nurses take her to the nursery for one night. When it was time for us to get discharged the next day nobody could find my baby. She vanished into thin air. I called her and called her from sun up to sun down but it was like she had disappeared off earth. I didn't have my baby or my bestfriend.

So your really my mom.?! I questioned with tears in my eyes.

Yes I am.! She said wiping her tears. It was a relief to know my daddy was my actual daddy.