Chapter 22

Me and Lani walked into the club. We was looking extra good. I was dressed in a cute shirt sex red dress, that had a deep V cut and tied around the neck with the back out. The sides of the dress tied at the hips. I had silver and red pumps on that tied up my leg and a silver heart shaped purse with diamond chains hanging off of it. My hair was pulled up into a high ponytail that stopped at the bottom of my neck and I had two splits of hair coming down my face. My make up was beat to the gods and my lips was shinning. I was feeling myself.

Oh hell nawwwwww.! Lani said making me snap back to reality. I looked into the direction she was looking in and Malachi, Martavion, Marcus, Malike, D, Shaquan, and Nick was sitting in a VIP section.

Bitch ain't that April from the yogurt spot trying to get up on Malachi.! I pointed out in disbelief because she was definitely flirting so hard.

Yeah and there go that bitch Audre.! She said folding her arms.!

It's show time.! I smiled as we made our way over to their VIP section. Audre was trying hard to get Martavions attention but he literally would not pay her no mind. The other girls was on the guys dancing.

Lani ran and pulled April off of Malachi so fast and he laughed at her. "Baby I told that hoe I was married.!" Malachi laughed as Lani punched her again before he pulled her off of April.

You, you, you, you, and you.! GET OUT.! I said sternly. The girls that was dancing on the guys got up quick and ran out. I motioned for the body guards to close the curtains and they did as so. All the boys was looking at me concerned except for Martavion he didn't look my way once. Audre stood on the stage next to April trying to help her stop her bleeding.

Audre.! I yelled getting everybody's attention. I sat my purse down and grabbed the bottle of Moët pouring me a glass as I walked around the small stage examine everything about her taking sips of my drink not saying anything. I sat next to Martavion taking his gun from his waist and sitting it on my lap. "You got something you wanna tell us.?!" I questioned looking at the gun in my lap.

No.....

Who's pregnancy test picture did you send to my husbands phone? I questioned screwing the silencer on to the gun. Martavion looked up at me than at her.

It was mine....I'm pregnant.! She said frantically.

You should know I do not like liars.! I said as I shot the stage breaking the glass making her cut her foot. "Ima ask you again, WHOS FUCKIN PREGNANCY TEST WAS THAT.?" I asked again angrily.

Mine...it,,,it....it was mine.!!

Your lying again Audre.! Aprilllllll you wanna tell us all how your bestfriend, stole my pregnancy test picture off my Facebook from 6 years ago.?? Audre quickly looked at April in disbelief. "You feel betrayed don't you.?!! I laughed angrily.

What.? Martavion questioned confused.

How could you April.? We're Bestfriends.!

What your doing is stupid over a nigga who clearly doesn't like or love you Audre I'm trying to save your life before you end up dead playing in these people faces.! April screamed back at her getting up wiping the blood from her own nose. It looks like Lani broke it. I untied the strings on my heels slowly I was about to fuck this bitch up and she wasn't even gone see it coming.

So you texted my phone a picture lying about being pregnant? Martavion asked super pissed off.

Look Tavion.....

He stood to his feet so fast and angrily, he choked her ass up slamming her down on the stage breaking the rest of it. It was like he turned into the hulk or something. He placed his foot on her chest so she couldn't move. I jumped up grabbing my heels wrapping the string around her neck as he stepped his foot on the side of her face as I strangled her as she tried to fight the both of us. April was screaming to the top of her lungs. April came and bum rushed me off of her knocking me over.

Police here.! BJ said opening the curtains. He was one of my security that watched the doors.

Martavion punched April in her shit so hard she knocked out getting her off of me. He pulled me up grabbing all of my stuff and we all rushed out the back door of the club.

Get off of me.! I yelled at Martavion. I wiggled out of his hands and stopped where I stood. Everybody was watching me.

Magic let's go we don't have time for this.!

No muthafucka we gone have time for this.! I yelled through my pain. "You just up and leave without saying anything. You don't answer your phone nor call me back.? You don't call and check up on the kids? Or anything! You left me heart broken for fuckin weeks. I laid in bed crying my eyes out 24/7 because you got the fuck up and left me.! You don't know what the fuck was going through my fuckin head.! Martavion I loved you I gave you all of me.!" I screamed through my tears at him. He stood there listening to me as I cried and yelled.

And you don't think I know that.? I'm out here going fuckin crazy all day everyday thinking about how I hurt you.! I fucked up way to bad to even face you. I left you cause I couldn't be the man you need me to fuckin be.! Your perfect and deserves perfect. I ain't been doing shit but fuckin up. I wanted to answer all them times you called, I wanted to lay in bed and cry with you. But what the fuck was that gone do not a fuckin thing Magic.! I love you and I want you to be happy.! And I also want me kids to be happy. They don't need to see their mommy and daddy fighting and arguing 24/7 we all them kids got and they are counting on us for every fuckin thing. And if I can't be the right man for you how can I be the right father for them? I'm ashamed of what the fuck i did, i feel less of a fuckin man.! Martavion yelled back.

You didn't even try.! You just walked the fuck out.!

Because I knew what the fuck you where going to say.!

That you should of known that I was gone say "I love you despite of everything.!"

But you walked out on us..... I was ready to throw those papers in the garbage but I'll drop them off to the divorce court instead.! I said wiping my face. Lani wrapped her arms around me and I cried to her as we walked away.!

Fuck.! Martavion yelled punching a car window out breaking it.