Chapter 19

MARTAVION P.O.V.

Wake the fuck up.! I yelled slapping Corey across his face with the hot metal chains. His face was leaking with blood and my blood was boiling from all the details Magic told me. I haven't been to sleep yet because everything just played over and over again in my mind. I sat the chains in the fire hitting him again. "Bitch wake up.!" I motioned for FD to pull the chains up that he was hooked up so his body could be stretched. He screamed in pain and I laughed.

You like rapping girls huh.? I asked walking around him until I stood in his face.

It wasn't like I wanted to. Her mother forced me to. She said Magic was coming on to me and she wanted it bro believe me.! He cried.

You see that's not what Magic said. I said grabbing the broom by the door. "Magic said you rapped her at your own free will you even enjoyed it. You did it everyday....sometimes twice a day.! All while she's carrying my seed inside her.!"

I didn't know she was pregnant I was suppose to get her pregnant.! He spat blood out his mouth.

Lie again nigga.! Marcus yelled pissed off punching him so hard in his face his eye began to swell and shut.

You knew she was pregnant.! I said breaking the broom stick across my leg I threw the other part on the ground and walked to the back of him. "Corey you know what they do to pedophiles and rappeist in jail?!" I laughed. "They get shit stuck up they asses.!" I said sticking the broom stick up his ass as he screamed. "Send in Kat.!" I said sitting back on the couch putting on my gloves.

Yes.? Kat asked coming in. Her heels clicked across the floor and I wanted to kick her in her knees.

You see that steak on the table.? Tie it to his dick.! I smiled. She did as told and stood by the door.

I pressed the button opening the gates letting my dogs out. "ATTACK.!" I said and they ran so fast attacking Corey and his dick making me laugh.

Kat when they are done eating make sure they return to their cages. I said smirking. I went into another room where I was faced with Bianca.! I motioned for the guys to take her outside. They dragged her by her chains pulling her body outside as she kicked and screamed. They chained her up to a wooden post outside in the woods.

Why are you doing this Martavion.? She cried.

Didn't I tell you I was going to kill you.! I smiled taking the top off the gasoline.

I loved you.! I was having your child.! I..

You was what.? You tried to kill Magic.! It was you who set fire to my house. After years of digging I got the answer. I should of known it was you to try and do some foul shit. I don't do mercy.! And if you ever wanted to know what hell was like your about to find out.! I smiled standing in front of her I set fire to the wooden post. I stood in her face watching the wood take fire as it got closer I jumped down from the post stomping the little flames on my legs out with a smile as she screamed and screamed in tears of pain. I took my gloves off throwing them into the fire and taking my blunt out my pocket. I got closer to her burning body and lit my blunt. I leaned back on the post watching her burn in satisfaction as her screams died down.

Your one sick evil bastared.! Malachi smiled.

Yeah i know.! I exhaled and blew the smoke towards her.