Chapter 44

"I love you Mag I'll be home soon.!" Martavions voice played through my phone speaker over and over again. It was the last voicemail he left me. I layed in the middle of the floor replaying it. I cried, I screamed, I prayed so hard hoping him and god could hear me, could ever heal me from this pain I was enduring.

Magic.? A females voice knocked on the door. I didn't bother to ask who it was. Lani came into the room and she layed in front of me. She wiped every tear that had fallen from my eyes. "Mag you have to get up and go to the hospital.!" She said quietly.

I have to stay right here.! I said nonchalantly.

We have to check on the baby.!

She's fine.

But I don't feel her moving.!

She's fine.!

Magic please let me take you to just go get checked out please.

Magic.!! Malike yelled my name bussing into the room holding the phone.

I don't wanna speak to another damn doctor.! I said trying not to cry.

To bad I'm not a doctor.! This raspy ass voice said threw the phone. The room went silent and I starred at it.! "Hi baby.!"

Don't play with me.! I said bussing our crying.

It's me baby.! I'm alive.!

Martavion.?!

I'm alive baby.! His voice said again. I got up to my feet running down the stairs to the car and getting in. My mind was racing and i couldn't control myself. I sped so fast to the hospital.
I didn't know where I was going but I didn't park my car I got out and ran in. I was running into people I was jumping over stuff.

Martavion jackson.?! I asked out of breath. At the security station.

Ma'am I need you to calm down and get in line.! The security officer said.

Fuck that fuck you.! What room is he in if yo fat ass don't tell me right now I'll stick my fingers so far up to nose and grab yo eye balls out than shove them so far up your ass.! I yelled hitting the desk again.

10th floor ICU recovery unit room 552.! He said scared. I ran to the elevators and got in them. I pushed everybody out my way getting off.

Heyy you can't go back there.! Someone yelled after me as I ran. I didn't know which way to turn or go. I found room 552 and went in. I started crying because I didn't see nothing it an empty bed.

Looking for me.?! A raspy voice said from behind me. I picked myself up off the floor and cried so hard. I wrapped my arms around Martavion so tight and cried. The only thing I could manage to get out was "thank you god.!" He hugged me back with all the strength he had so tight.! I cried so hard.

I'm not going any where baby.! We don't die we multiply remember that.! He whispered into my ear. He kissed my cheek and i cried more.