Chapter 77

Martavion kissed me on my cheek as he was leaving out. He finally decided after our talk that he was gone actually show he was sorry and help out so he was taking the twins with him outside today. Long as he wasn't at no traps or doing business I agreed.

I picked Majesty up out her chair and went upstairs to her room to get her washed and dressed for the day. I was taking my baby shopping well to see what we could find for her birthday. Her first birthday was coming up fast and she still didn't have an outfit or anything. I also had to go finish putting the money down on her party. It was gonna be a candy wonderland and so beautiful. I think I was more excited than anybody was gonna be.

I pulled up to Main Events and got my baby out locking the car doors we went inside the building. I met with the party planner Tasha and told her everything I wanted. It was really important that my vision for her party came true.

I thanked her and we got in the car to leave that was until my phone started ringing. It was Martavion. "Hello.!" I said answering.

Yo where you at.? He asked pissed.

Leaving Main Events why what's up.?

Man meet me at 46th this bitch just tried me dawg I need you to come get the twins.!

Who.?

Man some little dirty bitch from the East.!

Ight I'm on my way. I bussed a u-turn and made my way on to 46th street. Now what the fuck could he be done damn argues with a bitch for. Shit like this pisses me because your suppose to be spending time with your kids not arguing. That's just dumb as hell. I pulled up to the trap and got out. He was unbuckling the babies car seats to give to me.

What's the problem.? I asked as he handed me Micah's car seat.

Man some lil lame ass bitch came over here tryna spit game and shit tryna catch a vibe and she got dubbed. Than she wanna start an argument over some bullshit than she yelling she get somebody for us.....and Shit it was just bullshit. He said placing Machi in the car and buckling him in. "Ima be home in a minute though.!"

Okay....be safe.!

Yoo who that.! Malachi asked coming closer to us as a all black Benz came and stopped at the corner of the street.

Shit I don't know, bae get In the car.! The car started driving down the street face and the windows rolled down and they started shooting. Martavion pushes me and grabbed his gun and started shooting back. I jumped on top of my babies shielding them from all the gun fire and bullets flying. Everybody was crying and the car windows was breaking as bullets hit them. I heard a big car crash and looked up. The black Benz was crashed into a tree. Martavion walked up on to the car and shot the driver in his face. It was two dead bodies in the street and one hanging out the car. Sirens filled the air and Malachi pushed the door closed driving over to Martavion he jumped in and Malachi sped off.

"Yo it's me meet me at the harbor with a car right now.!" "Shit anything I don't give a fuck.!"at Martavion yelled into the phone.

Shhhhh mommies here.! I wiped Majesty's tears checking her body. A bullet struck her car seat but not her. My heart was in my ass. I sat up climbing over the twins checking them out as well. All my babies was fine and okay. Malachi was driving like a bat out of hell.
He finally pulled up to the Marina and Martvion jumped out. It was somebody with a truck unloading another truck from a tow truck. Martavion grabbed my face examining me.

You okay.?! He asked wiping my tears. I nodded my head.

Get the babies and go home ima be there in a few. He kissed me and opened the car doors as Malachi put the babies in. I strapped them all in and kissed Martavion again. I got in the car and drove off as they loaded my truck on to the tow truck.

I very much understand this is a dangerous game we played in but i can't help but to think if one of my babies got hit. Yeah Martavion just kilt them also but what if we wasn't so lucky. Majesty wasn't even one yet and had a bullet lodged into her car seat. This scared the hell out of me.