Chapter 36

AHKHI IN THE M.M.

I walked downstairs after waking up to the smell of food. My brother was cooking breakfast and he had two friends over.

Goodmorning ugly.! He smiled.

First off I'm cute as fuck and secondly Goodmorning. I said with a sly smile.

Dad said "he sorry he had to leave for some big case maybe y'all can go tomorrow.!?" Or I can take you.?

I'll just wait for dad, thanks.! I grabbed a juice out the fridge and he gave me a plate.

You can eat with us....

It's okay. Thank you it looks really good.

Nooo come join.! He said directing me to the table. "Y'all this my little sister Magic. Mag this is Andres and Ahkhi. He said introducing us all.

Goodmorning.! I said shyly as I sat down. Andres was friendly and funny. Ahkhi didn't say much nor did he really look at me. He was handsome as hell though. I finished my food with laughs and giggles as  Andres asked me a bunch of questions.

I went back up to my room and grabbed something to wear for today. I missed having my own private bathroom this wasn't it at all.! I grabbed my small tote of toiletries and went to the bathroom. I bumped into Ahkhi as he was coming out.

Ma fault.! Ahkhi said helping me pick my stuff up.

It's fine thank you.! He looked at me for a moment than walked away. He was fine as hell and smelt so good.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I did not like having to get dress in my room more did I like doing my hair and make up in a bathroom. It just seemed so unsanitary to me. I finished than cleaned everything up. I grabbed my purse and phone to head out. I just wanted to look around the city for a bit. I only been here with Martavion and we was in Beverly Hills on a shopping spree.

My dad was actually pretty happy once I told him I broke the engagement off. I feel the more I think of it the less it hurts. My brother and his friends was gone so I closed and locked the door. My truck looked crazy with Cali plates on it. I think I was getting home sick a bit.

I got in my truck and put into my gps a nearest gas station. My dad and brother said I was being too Boujee because I don't pump my own gas. Now that all that was over I felt like I had to change my life....change my lifestyle and if that includes pumping my own gas than so be it. I got out the car adjusting my clothes and locking my doors and going into the gas station. I grabbed a Red Bull and some candy. I paid for my things than went back to my car.

Let me do that for you young lady.! An older man said coming from the other side of the pump.

Oh wow thank you. I smiled.

It's no problem, a lady should never touch a gas pump. Real men knows that.

I agree to that. I said with a giggle. He finished up and I said "thank you" again. I dogged in my purse for my ringing phone and it was Lani. What was she doing calling me in the middle of the day for.

Hello.?! I answered. "Hello.?!" I said again. I could hear laughter and giggles. It sounded like she was with Amber. I'm glad she made another friend. The move was hard on both of us. Really so me.! I hung up the phone putting it in my cup holder as the gps rerouted it's self. I pulled off heading to the mall. I needed a triple berry smoothie and some retail therapy. I walked into my new job and the one girl Alissa I think was her name greeted me. She was so excited for me to start. I only wanted to continue to work at footlocker because I loved the discount and needed all my sneakers. Y'all know how I was about that.

Heyy.! I smiled back. "Do y'all have the 5's in a size 5.?" I asked her and she went to go check. It felt weird only buying me my shoes. I'm so use to getting mine and Martavions. I pushed the thought of him out my head quickly as she returned with the shoes to ring me up. I swiped my card and payed for my sneakers and left.

I walked the mall for a little longer than expected. I wanted to make sure I got out of here on time. My dad said they ate dinner together so I always wanted to be apart of that.

I walked into the house and they where already eating his lady friend was here too. They was talking and laughing. "Hey Mag.!" My dad greeted me.

I thought you said we ate together?

Umm we do.... here have a seat.

Um it's okay ima just go to my room. I said going up the stairs. Their conversations returned back to normal like I wasn't even here.