Chapter 5

Mommy.! I miss daddy.! Micah said coming and getting into my bed.

Yeah when's daddy coming home.! Machi said.

Uhhh guys daddy is going to be living in a different house for a while.

Why yous getting a dibvorce.? Micah asked sadly.

Sometimes mommies and daddies need space from each other and right now we. Need space from each other. You guys can sleep with mommy how about that!

Yayyyyyy.!!!! They both sang in sync. My little nuggets was bad as shit but so loveable with their little faces. They both snuggled up to me one on each side. I read them a bed time story and they both was knocked out less than 5 minutes. I got from under the both of them and carried them to their room one at a time.

I checked on Majesty and she was knocked out to. It was a solid knock on the door and I went to go see who it was. I opened it slowly and it was Avery I asked her to watch the kids again.

Hey girl.! She smiled coming in.

Heyy, everyone is asleep already I won't take long.

Okay no problem. I grabbed my black hoodie and keys and left out. I don't know what I was doing or thinking I just know all I saw was red.

I pulled up to Aubre house cutting her off parking right in her grass as she was walking up to her house. She screamed out in fear. I got out my car and walked around to the other side of my car leaning on it.

What's up Aubre.? I smiled and she was so fuckin scared.

Mrssss Jackson.!

Do you have what I asked for.? I smiled walking to her.

No.....I.....I.... I couldn't get it.! She said trembling in fear. I started to laugh.

I thought you were gonna say that.! I laughed pulling out my phone.
("Hello.!" Martavion said answering the phone. "Meet me at little miss Aubre house.!" I said sternly before hanging up)

Mrs Jackson I can get it please whatever your thinking please don't, I can get it.!

You have 8 hours.! And Audre if your thinking about running I have eyes on you at all time. I know your every move. Don't forget I know where you live, where you work, where yo mom live and where she works, where your little sister goes to school, and where your daughter is hidden.!

What's this.? Martavion asked as he got out the car followed by Malike.

My family has nothing to do with this.!

You try to run and I will kill everyone you love every single day of your life until there is no one left.!

Magic.! Martavion said grasping my attention.

I want you to tie her up and blind fold her in her living room for 8hrs not a minute more or a minute less. I said turning and talking to Martavion. He rubbed his face in disappointment. "After your 8hrs is over that's when your 8hrs will start.! You run or not give me the information I need, your mother dies first.!" I said sternly in her face. I walked over to the other side of my car and got in. I put my car in reverse and pulled off. I hope I made myself crystal clear with they asses.

I wasn't gonna kill Aubre family just her.! Of I had to but the way I feel her and Martavion could both die.