Chapter 66

I tried to sleep through my contractions as Malike drove but they shits was hurting so bad. Only good thing they was 25-20 minutes apart.

You okay.? Malike asked rubbing my stomach.

Yeah I'm fine....how much longer.?

About 30 minutes we pressed for time though.!

Please just get us there.!

I am Mag just hold on.! He said pressing harder on the gas. He was pushing 120 on the dash bored.

When we finally got there they opened a garaged door and Malike pulled in. It was an open warehouse. Martavion was chained on the floor. He was beaten so bad. He had blood all over him and bullet holes all through his body. I can't believe he was actually still alive. It was so many guys with guns all around. Juan sat in a chair in the middle of the warehouse with two guys standing next to him with guns.

You've made it.?! Juan said standing to his feet as we got out. The trunk was facing him.

I always deliver.! We had a deal....you've ever heard of dancing with the devil.!

He laughed and walked closer to me.

I like to tango.! I smiled clicking the trunk open. Bags started falling and hitting the ground. He motioned for his men to start getting the bags of money. I closed the trunk once every bag was removed clicking the button without turning around.

That's 300 million dollars and like I said with an everyday interest. I said handing over the deed to my island.

That's a billion dollar island that's guaranteed money for decades.! The revenue is 1.6 billion a year.

I'm impressed Magic. But we have a deal don't we.!

Let Martavion go.!

It's all there.?! A guy said walking over to Juan.

Let him go.! He said and they dragged Martavion over to us throwing his lifeless body to the ground. Malike and Malachi picked him up. I motioned for Aomori to open our mothers door helping her out. Juan's eyes lit up.

Do we have a deal.?! I asked sternly stepping in his view of my mother. He shook my hand and the guys helped Martavion into the truck.

Fuckkkk.! I screamed in pain. My contractions was not playing with me.

Oh my god baby.! Vanessa yelled running over to me. "Are you okay.?"

No she's coming.! My water broke hours ago.!

We need to get you to a hospital now honey.!

Not until this deal is over with. She helped me back to my feet and my contractions hit me again.

Hola papá cómo estás.! Vanessa said in Spanish walking over to her father.

mi amor es asombroso verte todavía vivo (my love it's amazing to see your still alive.!)

Cut the shit papa what do you want.?

ven a casa a cuba(come home to Cuba).!

I can't I have a husband and kids here.! You ran out on us remember.?

Nada mi amor....

If you promise to leave this family alone I will come and visit you at home once a month every month.!

Okay! He said. She hugged her father and we got into the car. I climbed into the back but Martavion was unconscious. Malike sped out of the building so fast.

Baby wake up.! I grabbed some of the towels and water and wiped his face stroking his hair back. He had a very weak pulse. "Come on baby wake up.!" I cried so hard because he was not budging. Malike pulled into a hotel and ran up and got two rooms. They carried him into the hotel.

I'm not gone make it to a hospital a cried. Vanessa began to run a very hot bath water in the huge juccuzi they had in the room. She helped me undress and get in.

Just relax baby:! She said dimming the lights and letting the water hit my back.

She's way too early to come.! I cried. I was so scared to have my daughter right now. I still had months too go. What if she don't make it.? All this would be my fault.

My contractions was getting worse and worse. Malike got into the water and started rubbing my lower back massaging it. Malachi started doing the same to my shoulders. I cried so hard .

Magic relax.! Vanessa sang grabbing towels. Aomori came in with baby blankets.

The room got completely silent and I buried my head into Malachi chest. Malike got out the water and Malachi assisted me to sit back. When I looked back Martavion was sitting behind me. I layed my back on his chest as he held both my hands and rested his head in the crock of my neck.

I was shaking and shivering. Vanessa turned the hot water up. Martavion messaged my lower back and pelvic area. I was feeling so soothed and calmer now. I was able to breath through my contractions.

I closed my eyes and layed my head back on him. I felt safe and secure. "Push whenever your ready.!" Vanessa said. I held on to Martavions hands and on my next contraction I started to push. I pushed through my tears and screams.

Okay Mag come in again.! 1.2.3.4.5. Your doing so great baby. Vanessa smiled.

Take your time.! Martavion said letting me squeeze his hand as tight as I wanted to while pushing.

After about 30 minutes her head was crowning.  I was in my final stages of pushing and my body was so drained. I wanted to give up so bad. "I don't wanna have sex no more.!" I cried and everybody laughed. I pushed again and her head was out. Vanessa turned her head and on my next contractions I pushed so damn hard she came right out.

What's wrong why she not crying.?! I asked panicking opening my eyes. Vanessa layed her little small body right on my chest and her little eyes was just looking at us and I broke down crying. She placed a blanket over her and wiping her off. She didn't even cry.! She just looked up at her parents.

You did it baby I'm proud of you.! Martavion said wrapping his arms around the both of us.  He wiped my tears as I cried. Everybody in this damn room was crying. Vanessa let him cut the cord and finished getting the after birth and placenta out. After a while we washed all the stuff off of her. And Vanessa got her situated taking all of her measurements and stuff. I went to the bathroom to shower and Martavion washed me up. I wrapped in a towel and he helped me lay in the bed. Vanessa placed my baby next to me. I was so tired I didn't want Martavion to leave me. Vanessa got a chance to check him out and made sure he was okay.