Chapter 58

I woke up to the sunrise and it was beautiful. I sat up and Martavion wasn't behind me at all. I got up and it was a note beside me.

              -Magic I know your thinking I cheated on you....or that I am currently cheating on you and that's why I don't want you to go on the run with me. But that's not the case. Tonya was just a friend litterly just a friend. She was D'Souza ex girlfriend and dropped a bag off to me because that's who he trusted to do it because he couldn't. We ended up talking and she needed to vent and that was it. She came back and made me some food with that note. I never fucked around with her or any other girl. I only kept it because I knew I would probably have to use it for leverage to get you to think I was messing around because I know you would never take NO for an answer. I love you way to much to put you through this shit. I think about you and our family everyday and it kills me because I can't be there for y'all. I can't hold you all night long like I use to. I have to watch your back from a distance. I can't make you smile and laugh anymore. This shit is worse than dieing. I already like I'm dead. Don't hate me for this please.......I don't know if I'll ever see you again so move on with life.! I can't hold you back. I LOVE YOU FOREVER.!

                         -Martavion

I jumped up and all his bags was gone. I looked in the bathroom and it was nothing. I ran downstairs and looked every where. He literally was gone.

He left didn't he? Malachi asked coming out his room. I nodded my head yeah he shook his head. " you Ight.?" I just walked away.

I'm so tired of this shit.!

I got in the shower and let the hot water hit me. Here comes the numb feeling again. At this point I just wanted to be back home under my kids.

I met Malachi downstairs and we left out. "It's gone be okay Mag.!" I nodded my head and for the rest of the trip home I didn't say a word.

________________

Later That Night...

Mommy.! The twins screamed happily coming to me.

Hi babies.! I said kissing them. I was back in my happy place. I went to Majesty room and she was laying in the bed watching her bear.

Hi princess.!

Hi mommy.! She smiled.

Are you okay?

Yeah....just wanted a reason to smile.! She said. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

I left her room and went to mine. I went to my closet and sat at my vanity before pouring me a glass of wine.