Part 2 Introduction

3 Years Later....

Hey.! I smiled answering my FaceTime call. It was Ahkhi.

What's up.?

Nothing much just now getting in from work. How was your day.?

Long as hell. I'm so happy this my last year of college. It seems like these essays are getting longer and longer. He was in school for mechanical engineering and Business.

That's cause they are.! I smiled kicking off my shoes.

Yeah what's ever what's up with you? How was work.?

It was long too. I joined in on my first open heart surgery today. Dr John is a total ass hole.!

Yeah I bet don't let him get to you though. He just still mad he couldn't take you on a date. He laughed making me laugh.

That may just be true.!

(Hey handsome.!) I heard a female voice coming in his room. "Oh umm Mag I gotta go.! Ima call you in a second.!" He said jumping up.

Khi who is that.? I questioned pissed.

Nobody just some friends. I forgot we was having game night tonight.

Don't piss me.! Why you lying.? I asked annoyed.

I'm not I gotta go okay, love you bye.! He hung up so quick.

I knew Ahkhi was messing around with other females I just didn't think I would actually see it. I mean I didn't expect him not to. We wasn't together we only slept together once and that was last year....two years into this situations hip and he was hear on winter break.

I tossed my phone to the side and stood to my feet I started to take my clothes off and get in the shower. I was so hungry but I think I was more tired if anything. And I honestly was ready to have sleep for dinner.

I got out the shower and put some lotion on getting ready for bed. I put on a silk shirt and some shorts and turned all the lights off. I swear being a surgical tech had its ups and downs. Like the money was great and I loved this job but it was time consuming. I'm just so happy I was off for the next 5 days.

____________________

MORNING....

I woke up to my phone going off. I got up and it was almost 9am. I grabbed my phone from my night stand to see 6 missed calls and 10 RING notifications. I clicked the live app and my dad was outside my house knocking and ringing the door bell. "I'm coming.!" I said angrily into the phone speaker so he could hear me. I got up and put on a robe walking down the spiral stair case and to the front door.

What.?! I asked swinging it open.

It's your mother.! He said nervously making me go into shock.

I moved to the side letting him into the house. We walked to the kitchen and I grabbed two coffee mugs. I gave my dad one and we both fixed our coffees.

What's going on.? I asked confused.

I'm not to sure. I got a call from her doctor saying it's urgent and she couldn't explain over the phone.

What.? Are you going.?

I can't that's why I was hoping you could. Your off work right.?!

Yeah for a few days.! I'll go.! I grabbed my lap top from my bag on the counter and got straight on Expedia.com to start looking for flights.

I hope everything's alright.!

Me too dad.! I said nervously.