Chapter 34

I woke up feeling weird. I couldn't remember what happened yesterday. My head was hurting a bit and Martavion wasn't any where to be found. I put on my robe and stood to my feet. I felt a little bit of pain in my stomach. I shook it off and went to check for my kids. Mama Jackson probably had them. I walked past the balcony and seen Micah and Machi out there with Kali.

Mommy look what Aunty Kali help us draw.! Machi said excitedly holding up his picture.

That's so nice baby I love it.! Where's nana.?

Oh she went to go get her breakfast with Vanessa she said. I told her I didn't mind staying here with the kids until you got back.

Ummm thank you....

I hope I'm not over stepping my boundaries or anything.....I just really wanna help you.!

Help me.???? WHY.?

Because your pregnant and don't feel well. I know three kids is a lot and the boys are more than likely a hand full.! She said laughing.

I'm doing pretty good maintaining.! Thank you....

Hi mommy.! Look at what aunt Kali made me.! Majesty said coming on to the balcony showing her wrist at the home made bracelet she had on.

That's so nice baby.! I said hugging my daughter.

She's so cute she looks just like Tavion.!

Thank you.! I said folding my arms. The boys was in their seats giggling and laughing and pushing each other.

Hi baby.! Martavion said coming on to the balcony. He had on some basketball shorts and no shirt. He was drenched in sweat and his dreads was down. Kali looked at him biting her bottom lip. I stepped in front of him and he kissed me.

Can I talk to you for a minute.? I said pushing him back and back through the doors.

What's up baby.? He asked taking his ear pod out his ear.

Why is she here.? And why the hell is my kids calling her Aunty Kali Martavion I don't like that.!

It's probably harmless. I gave her a room and shit last night cause she helped you out and shit. You seem better.!

Better? I don't even remember my day yesterday.!

You slept it away.!

And I can swear that's my Fendi shirt she has on.

Seriously Mag.?! She probably already had that you got a million clothes in that big ass store on yo closet.! He laughed.

Yerooo y'all ready get this game in niggas.! Marcus said as he came around the corner with his other brothers wrapping his arm around Martavions neck.

I'm bouta get this game in real quick. Ima see you in a minute go get some rest we got a big day in 2 days.! He said excitedly as he was whisked away by his brothers.

Okay who wants to go with mommy.! I said clapping my hands walking back on the balcony.

Meeeeeeeeee.!!! Everybody sang happily.

Oh do you need help Magic? I can be like a nanny or something.!

No I got it thank you.! I grabbed my kids hands and led them to my room. I didn't like a stranger around my kids. If anything happens to my kids I will murder somebody with my own hands.! I will fuck somebody the fuck up.

My babies followed me into my closet and I had this chest that was on the wall next to my wall full of mirrors. Martavion had it locked so I wouldn't see my dress. The lock was off of it broken on the floor. I opened the chest and the most beautifulest dress hung up. I must of been dreaming last night because I could of sworn I seen Kali in this dress like I caught a glimpse of her.

I hurried up and closed and put the lock back on it. I went over to where my Fendi stuff was and looked through it. A shirt was missing from a hanger.....it was an empty hanger in the middle of the blues. I grabbed it down and I looked around. I really think she has my shit on.!