Chapter 56

For the next few weeks I've been applying pressure like hell in these streets but covering my tracks like Martavion said. I had to think smart as hell. These streets was dry and now all of a sudden product is being moved around I can be on the feds radar so quick and get caught up.

I was meeting with the connect in person today. He seemed so Intrigued by me. This the third time we talk but the first to ever meet. I haven't told Martavion yet because he might freak out and knowing he only wants me and him to know who he was.

I pulled my truck into the restaurant that he told me to meet him at. I got out my truck fixing my dress. I was looking so cute. I had a ponytail slicked back to the gods with a swoop bang tucked behind my ear. A nice tight fitted dress that hugged my body perfectly showing my curves and growing belly. And to top me off my all black red bottom pumps. I was looking so good. I grabbed my black and red Birkin off the seat and closed my car door. When I did business I dressed like a girl but when I was in the streets call me Big M because I dressed like a dike.! I changed up my style because guys hitted on me and I was truly disgusted. Shit so I figured if I look like them they would be disgusted too. I mean who is attracted to pregnant married women these niggas is sick as hell.!

I walked into the restaurant and two guys with suits and dark glasses stood like they was waiting for me. They motioned for me to follow them and they led me through this fancy beautiful restaurant. We walked through some double doors and what looked to be like a ball room than through the kitchen. The smells in here was way too many and all I could think of was "don't throw up Magic.!" We reached the outside then went into another building. We stepped on the elevator and it took us down a couple floors. When we stepped off the elevator it looked to be like a fancy hallway. Leading me down the hall and into what seems like another restaurant but way smaller all the way in the back sat a beautiful table set up and a man. He wore a white suit, black long socks and black and white shoes, a baby blue button up shirt under neath his blazer and a white hat with a sky blue feather on the side of it which covered his face. He had two man standing next to him on each side of him.

Sit.! One of the guys that led me here said pulling the chair out for me. I sat my purse on the table and folded my legs sitting my hands in my lap.

Hello Magic.! He spoke softly. I could tell he was an older gentleman by his voice. He lifted his head and he was chewing a tooth pic. I never told him my name.....

Hello Mr.....

You can call me Black......

It's nice to finally put a face behind the voice Mr. Black. I smiled extending my hand. He extended his and smiled, chuckling a bit. He kissed my hand and sat back.

If I would of known you were this beautiful I would of met with you the very first time you called. He smiled.

It's always better late than never right.?

Of course.! Can I interest you in a meal perhaps a drink.?!

No thank you and black. The walk over here didn't sit well with my stomach.

Your pregnant I see.!

Yess very.!

Martavion is a very smart wise man.! He chuckled.

Yes he is.!

How is he.?

He's doing good, it's a tough ride but we been in this situation before and we're making the best of it.

I see, send him my regards.

I will.!

If you ever need anything Magic and I mean anything you can always call that number and I will answer day or night.

With all do respect Mr Black I came here for business reasons not personal.

I understand but just remember that even if it's for Martavion. I'm just a call away.

Thank you I appreciate your concern. I smiled and nodded my head.

Now I was so pleased to meet you, because your special Magic.! I like the way you work.....it's something about you, your drive your determination, the way you move. I can use you on my team.

Thank you but I don't work for nobody but me.

I knew you was gonna say that.! He said getting up. He lend his hand out to help me stand up. I took hold of it and grabbed my purse. "Follow me.!" He spoke so gracefully and calm. It was something about him that reminded me of Martavion a lot actually. We walked arm and arm while he held a glass of champagne in his other hand. Martavion even resembled him a lot too. We walked out the restaurant and down the hall and threw another door which began to lead us into like a factory work set. "I built this place in the late 80's.....when crack was taking off.!" He said as we entered a big factory looking room. It was different stages. One part had naked females bagging work, some guys chilling in another area watching tv playing the game smoking and drinking, another work out area, an area with a tables of all different sorts of guns and bullets laying on them. There was dogs in a cage. He talked as we walked past each station. "Me and Martavion was getting ready to go into Partnership with me. Since he's on a murder trial and your his wife, your a literal reflection of him. You know the game and I like the way you move......I'm offering you the partnership.!"

I'm flattered Mr Black but that is something I would have to talk over with my husband.

Of course, you do that and get back to me as soon as possible. He said as we walked down the hall and back to the table.

I will thank you.

No thank you and I mean it Magic day or night you can call me on that number and I'll pick up. He smiled hugging me and giving both sides of my cheeks a kiss.

Will do.! Thank you for your time. I smiled and he motioned for his guard to come over. He placed the black duffel bag into my hand.

No interest sweetie, give it to the kids.

Thank you.! I smiled and turned to walk away. His men led me out and showed me back through the restaurants and outside to my car. I got in the car and pulled off quick so I could get this to the traps.