Chapter 26

Y'all is going to hate me in these next couple chapters..... lmao but I love y'all bad❗️❗️❗️❗️

________________________

It felt so good to be back home even though we all had a blast out in Vegas. Me and Martavion gambled so much money but we made twice as much as we played with. We definitely came back home with so much luggage because of the shopping trips we went on. Anything I wanted I got.

I'm bouta go handle business you wanna come? He asked buckling his sleeves on his shirt.

What type of business.? I asked fixing his collar on his shirt.

I think it's something you'll really enjoy.! He smiled.

Than let me get my shoes.! And I'm putting on crocs so leave me the hell alone.! I said rolling my eyes. I put on my leather jacket and my crocs and grabbed my purse. He held the door open for me and spoke into his phone saying "I'm on my way.!"

How was the doctors.? You didn't tell me earlier.! He said backing out looking at the review camera.

You really wanna know.? I asked shaking my head.

Yeah.! Duh that's why I asked.
I reached in the backseat of the car and gave him a gift box.! "What's this.?" He asked putting the car in park.

Open it up and see.! I said glossing my lips and putting my seat belt on.

He opened the box slowly looking at me smiling. He held two baby onesies up and they both read. "Roses are red, Violets are blue. Are you ready for twins x's two?"

You dead ass.? He picked up the sonograms that was at the bottom of the box.

Serious as cancer.! I said trying not to laugh. He cover his face with the shirts and I was trying not to laugh.

Twins again bae for real stop playing.!

Baby look, baby A and baby B, this time they are going to be identical.! I smiled. He wiped his tears and smiled hard. He grabbed my face and kissed me.

Like dead ass this really not a joke?

Baby nooooo.! I'm dead ass look.! I pulled my phone out and went to my gallery playing the video I took at my appointment. He started crying again. "Look baby.!" I laughed. He took the phone from my hands and wiped his tears.

I'm really gone be a dad again man.! I just hope and pray for a healthy pregnancy. Thank you for having my kids. I love you Magic.! He smiled leaning in to kiss me. I kissed him back and hugged him.

I couldn't find anyone better to have a family with than you baby. I love you.! I said as I wiped my little tears. He kissed me again than pulled off.

I sat the box back into the backseat. I can't believe I was gonna birth twins alllllllllll over again. I don't think nothing in this world could prepare me for that again.

He pulled into this warehouse. I never been here before. We got out and we went down some stairs and than through a couple doors. It looked like we was in some type of sewer or something.

In the middle of the room April and Audre was tied up. Of course the whole gang was down here. I don't know what the fuck I just walked into.

Martavion started to undress from the waist up and he put some gloves on. "Magic how do you wanna do this.?" He asked leaning on Audre like she was an arm rest.

Baby surprise me.! I smiled.

I thought you might say that.! He laughed. He took a scalpel and began to cut open Audre's chest. She was screaming so loud in pain it was almost hard to watch. Malike walked over with a bomb in his hand. Martavion placed the bomb inside her chest and they both started to sew her up. It was a long string connected to the chains that she was tied up by her feet and hands. Malachi and Marcus tapped a bomb inside of April's mouth and hooked chains up to both sides of her jaws, bottom lip and top lip. They also hooked chains up to her eyes.

Ladies if you move a muscle these bombs will activate and in one minute they will explode. April your head is going to explode open and Audre your body will explode open killing you both instantly. You can try to scream all you want to but nobody is literally going to hear you. Your 10 feet underground and no one knows where this place is at but us.
The longer you stay still the longer you stay alive. Good luck.! Martavion said smiling. The guys started pouring gasoline in a circle than all over them.

Bro I think you forgot to mention one thing.! Marcus said laughing.

And what's that big brother.?

Isn't this a gas chamber.? Or an infirmary or somethingle that.! Malachi asked laughing.

Oh yeah it is isn't it.! You know it must of slipt my mind. (He smacked his self on the forehead) how could I forget that.?! He laughed. Taking his gloves off. He put his shirts back on and we all walked out. He locked the door and pressed some buttons on the wall turning the fire on.

By the time we reached the top of the stairs huge explosions was going off and that whole room was up in flames.!

______________________________

I jumped up out my sleep. And everything was a blur. I was in my old bedroom at my moms house. Everything was exactly the same from when I was a teenager. I jumped up from the bed confused. My clock read 8am, Thursday October 12th 2014.! What the fuck.! This couldn't be true.

I grabbed my phone and it said the same thing. I ran to my bathroom and I was a teenager. I started pinching myself. I had to be dreaming.

There was a knock at the door. I ran to open it and it was my mom.

Your woke.!? She smiled.

Yes what's today's date?

Mag it's October 12th are you okay.?

No I couldn't of been dreaming.?!

Are you sure.? What's going on.?!

I was grown I was a grown woman that wasn't a dream.!

Maybe you should lay back down.

No.....no I'm okay.! My phone started ringing and it was Martavion. I ran to answer it and he was laughing."hello.?!"

Hey I'm outside so hurry up.

Martavion what year is it.?

2014 are you okay Mag?

No I'm going crazy I have to be.!

What's wrong?

I'm coming outside.... I ran out the door and he was outside in his Benz truck. My yellow keep wrangler sat in the driveway. I got in Martavions car and he looked like I was crazy.

What's going on Magic.?! He asked reaching in the back seat.

Are you reaching for my early birthday present.?

How you know? He asked with a smile. He sat a gift bag in my lap.

Is it a rose gold Rolex watch with diamonds and it says....