Chapter 13

MARTAVION P.O.V.

Hello.! I said answering my ringing phone as I was getting into the car.

Hi Mr Jackson this is principal Evens we need you to come pick up the kids.

Hi my wife usually picks them up. I said as I looked at the time on my phone. It was goin on 4:30pm and Magic is never late picking our kids up.

Well she never came and it's getting close for our after school program to close.

Okay I'll be In Shortly.! I said before hanging up. I got in the car and pulled off calling Magic's phone. She was not answering at all. Did she fall asleep or something.?

When I got to the school Magic's car was parked In the parking spot she always parks in. She beat me here? I got out the car and walked over towards her car. The doors was unlocked and cracked open, and her phone was on the ground with a crack screen. I picked it up and opened the car door. She probably dropped it going into the school. I notice her keys was left in the ignition which confused the fuck out of me. I closed the door and locked the car and headed into the school. My kids where sitting in the office waiting for me.

Daddyyyyy.! They all greeted me with open arms. I hugged and kissed my kids before signing the log out book.

Hi Mr Jackson.! Ms Evens said coming out her office.

Hey sorry about this. My wife never came in to get them.?

No.!

Her car is outside.....

Oh wow she never came in here.!

Ight thanks it won't happen again. I said forcing a smile on my face.

It's no problem let me give you my personal cell number in case it does I can always stay with them until you come or even drop them off I don't mind.

Oh no it's okay it won't happen again. My wife must of got caught up in something.

I insists Mr Jackson....or you can always use it for other purposes.! She smirked and winked at me.

Where's mommy.? Machi asked.

I don't know buddy let's go find her.! I said attending to my children before she could even give me her number. I carried the twins in my arms and Majesty walked in front of us. My kids was getting so big. I remember when Magic literally just birthed all they asses. I wanted another baby so bad. I just feel like my kids was growing up to fast. I loved being a dad. It hurts that I Can't be around them 24/7 no more. I know every action has a reaction. And this is my bed and I'll just have to lay in it. But truth be told I miss the fuck out my family. Helping with homework, separating the twins from fighting all day. Telling Majesty she can have whatever it is she wants. And watching Magic get mad because she told her no in the first place. I miss my wife always dancing naked or half naked every night right before she let me take full advantage of her.

I stopped at McDonald's and got three happy meals. I know my babies was hungry as hell.

Thank you daddy.! Majesty said sticking a fry in her mouth.

You welcome princess.! I smiled at her. She was my little rider my first born. I was so scared for her to grow up most. I can't believe she'll be 7 years old soon.

I pulled up to our apartment and got everybody out the car. I don't know how Mag made it seem so easy taking care of a 6 year old and two 5 year olds all day. I definitely need to give her even more credit for what she do than what I already do.

I got all three at the table and helped them with any homework. Majesty was pretty smart and never needed help. I think my sons was just regular daddies boys and just wanted to be over me and play fighting with me.

Where's mommy.? Machi asked jumping up.

Um I don't know she should be calling soon. Finish your work.!

Daddy I know you and mommy getting a divorce I just want you to know we still love you:! Majesty said looking up from her work sad.

Who told you that.? I asked with all seriousness in my voice.

Nobody I heard mommy crying the other night to aunty Lani and she kept saying she doesn't wanna leave my husband or get a divorce and was crying.!

*GASP* oweee you and mommy getting a dibvorce.!! Micah said shock.

Ayee guys me and mommy is NOT getting a divorce okay. We just have grown up issues right now that's it that's all we are still together okay.!

Daddy I want you to come back home I don't like the other house it's scary there.!

I am baby, why is it scary.!?

Because it just is. I see shadows walking past mommy window at night time the other nights when I went to the bathroom. And it was a man that lives next to us he just stairs at her all the time.

What does the man look like Majesty.?

He's tall, brow skin, he wears black clothes and black gloves, he has black dreads, and brown eyes.

Do you know YALL address at that house.?

No I forgot it. Mommy said I didn't really have to remember it because we will be moving back here to the apartment.

Has aunty Lani ever been to the house.?

Yeah.!

Okay don't worry ima handle it.!

You gone shoot the bad guys daddy.! Micah asked laughing.

Yeah with the big guns.!!! Like Fa💥 Fa 💥 Fa💥.! Machi said joining in.

What guys no, stop where did you learn that.?

In school Conor said his dad be shooting like that and I seen yo gun on the dresser before it's big.! Micah said.

It wasn't real and mind yo business don't tell nobody you seen a gun again.

Why not I wanna be like you wanna I grow up daddy I wanna kill bad guys too.! Machi said.

I do not kill bad guys I don't kill anyone.! Your going to be a doctor or a police officer your gonna be better than your father okay.! I said sternly. They both nodded their heads in agreement. Kids are really too fuckin Grown.!