Chapter 30

I woke up to the smell of charcoal. I thought I was dreaming at first but when I was able to open my eyes everything as black and Smokey. I grabbed my phone and turned the flash light on. I touched the door and it was hot. I ran to the bathroom running the cold water and putting some towel under the cold water getting wet. I was coughing so hard and I had no cell service. I looked out the window and the house was on fire. I know for a fact that nothing was left on last night to start a fire. I couldn't breath. I tried to call 911 but my phone service wasn't working. I closed the bathroom door as the smoke started to come in here. I couldn't breath at all. I felt like i was gonna pass out.! I could hear the alarm of the house going off. I sat on the floor gagging.

_____________________
MARTAVION P.O.V.

I pulled up the the house and the fire department and ambulance and police was all outside my house with neighbors. My heart was racing as I seen the Benz still parked in the same spot so I know Magic was still in the house. It was 2:30am she had to be.! I was about to run into the house when the fireman grabbed me. I was screaming in tears.

My fiancé is in there.! I yelled pointing to the house.

What.?! There somebody in there.?! He questioned gathering his man.

Yes she is I just talked to her before she went to bed.

What's her name.?

Magic, she was sleeping in our bedroom. That window leads to our bathroom and bedroom.

Stay here sir.! Where going in. Bring the ladder over to sector 5. There's a lady in the house could be the bedroom. A fireman said. I watched the house go up in flames as they tried to go up the ladder and climb through the window.

I took out my phone to call my mom and dad. I was in a panic and I didn't know what to do. They where taking to long to come outside.

What the hell happened.?! My dad asked jumping out the car as he pulled up.

I don't know I was handling business than my phone started going off saying it's a fire...the house was on fire.

Where's Magic.? My mom questioned and I just broke down. My dad pulled me into a hug and my brothers pulled up. They finally started to come out the house. The one fireman had Magic hanging over his shoulders as he brought her down. They quickly layed her on the Gurnee and placed an oxygen mask across her face. She was unconscious as they started to perform CPR.

The house was crumbling down and the flames was growing bigger. Magic wasn't making any progress and I was in fear of her life being over.