Chapter 42

My head was spinning out of control and I was feeling all of his pain. Martavion layed in the street. His blood was so cold. My tears blinded me as I ripped threw the people to get to him. Marcus was sitting on the curb holding his stomach as he bled crying.

Baby I'm here.! I'm here Martavion.! I cried I was in panic mode as I heard the sirens fill the air. His eyes met with mine as he struggled to breathe. I felt like I couldn't breathe. "Baby I'm right here okay.!" "I'm not going no where I'm right here.!" My chest was heaving up and down like I was having a panic attack.

Magic.! He muttered holding my hand so tight.

Save your breath I'm right here with you baby. Okay I'm right here look at me keep your eyes on me. If you die ima kill you Martavion.! I screamed wiping the blood from his forehead holding his hand. I ripped his shirt from his body. I emptied his pockets taking his phone, jewelry and anything else he had on him. He taught me to remove all his belonging if we ever was in a situation like this. I grabbed his gun from his waist and passed his stuff to Vanessa.

Good girl.! He managed to get out.

You love me right.? You wanna marry me baby.?! You wanna meet our daughter.?! I said over and over to keep his attention. I placed his shirt over the wounds to apply pressure to his chest and side. "You love me Martavion.?! Because i love you.!" "Your a solider, soldiers don't die.!" "We multiply right baby.!" "You gone make it.! I'm not leaving you.! I'm not leaving you.!" I cried over and over again. I was hurting so bad I was covered In His blood.

Your gonna make it.! A Malachi said coming over to us. He hurried up and kneeled down to us. He took his shirt off helping me apply pressure.

Your going to make it baby.! Ayeeeee keep your eyes on me, Martavion open.! Baby please fight.! Fight baby fight.!

I love you Magic.! His eyes met mine and I started to scream in pain.

Martavion.!!! I hit his chest over and over again. "MARTAVIONNNNNNNN.!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. "Martavionnnnnnnnnnn.!"

Magic get up baby.! His mother cried trying to pull me away. His life less body laid there in the street and I reached and cried and begged for him. The medics placed his body on a stretcher and into an ambulance. I couldn't breath I was hyperventilating. My tears blinded me and i screamed and screamed to the top of my lungs.

Magic come on baby calm down.! His mother cried over and over. Vanessa tried to help me up with his mom and my body went to limp. They put me in a car.

Magic come here baby. Malike cried holding me as my emotions took over me.

She's going to put herself in labor get her out of here now.! That's the last thing she needs.! His mom cried. Malachi got in the car and started driving. I cried so hard holding Martavions bloody shirt.

Take me too him.! Take me to him.! I screamed.

Mag calm down.! The baby your going to put the baby under stress.! Malike cried trying to hold me.

Take me to him just take me to him please.! I screamed. I felt like I was dying inside like my whole body was in flames. "Please take me to him.! Pleaseeee.! Pleaseee.!" I begged and begged and begged.

Malachi pulled up to the house and I couldn't walk, I couldn't talk, i couldn't see straight. I fell to the floor on my bedroom floor and screamed and cried.

Magic baby you gotta get out these clothes come on.! Malike cried trying to help me up.

Martavion.! I screamed so hard. The harder I screamed the harder I cried.

Magic come on.! Vanessa pled to help me take off my clothes I held everything so close to me. His blood was on my skin and all I could see is his life less body in my arms. Hearing that last breath he took, that look of helplessness in his eyes.

Magic you have to get this blood off of you.! His mom cried wiping my face.

No, no, no, no, no, no,! Don't touch me.! Don't touch me.! Don't touch me.! I cried clutching his shirt so hard.