Chapter 38

I need to get out the house.! I said to martavion as he came out the bathroom.

Ight I agree. It's been a couple weeks. How about a date tonight.?

A date.?!!!

Yeah I haven't took you on a real date yet so much shit been goin on.

I would love that.!

Be ready tonight at 8pm. I'm going to do a few things. Lani's going to pick you up in about 45 minutes so be ready. She's going to take you to get your hair and nails done and an outfit for tonight.

You already had this planned out huh.

Something like that.! He smiled. "I was hoping you would ask again to get out."

Well thank you for allowing me to get out. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

You welcome beautiful.! Now go get ready she gone be here soon.

I let him go and ran into the bathroom to start my shower. I grabbed a towel and wash cloth and sat it on the edge of the tub.

Bae I left a couple racks on the bed for you I'll be back at 8 to get you.! I heard Martavion say.

Okay baby love you thank you.!

You welcome bae. He said as his voice drifted off. I got in the shower and washed. This nice hot water felt so good on my skin and all over my body.

I got out and dried off. I put on some lotion and got dress. Since I was getting my hair and nails done I wore a simple over sized black A'different Vibe shirt, some black leggings, high white nike socks. I put my Cuban anklet on and grabbed my black, orange, and yellow Jordan ones. I grabbed my matching black Chanel purse and grabbed my ringing phone. Lani texted me she was outside so long ago. I grabbed my studded earrings and charger to my phone to leave out.

Hiiiii.! I smiled in excitement as she got out the car hugging me.

Hi how are you.? How's the baby.?

We're okay maintaining.

Good today is allllll about you. We are getting your hands and toesies done than your hair and than your make up. But first a fire outfit for tonight.

That sounds like love. You and Martavion is the best.! I smiled hugging her again.

No he really loves you Mag.

I know Lani I'm so lucky to have him come in my life for all these years and treat me with so much grace and appreciative and have so much love for him. I'll be forever greatful for him.

Do you think you see yourself with him for the rest of your life.?

Honestly when we was 18 and he asked me to marry him that first time I pictured myself with him for the rest of my life. My biggest regret is leaving without a trace.

I'm just so happy me and Amber brought you guys back together.

And I thank you for that. Sometimes your friends know what you need before you need it.

And that's so true.

She pulled into a parking lot where my favorite store was. I discovered this store on my 17th birthday. They sold nothing less of the best. Martavion took me here every once in a while when we was younger. Like if we got into a big fight or if my depression kicked in he always tried to cheer me up.

We went into the store and was greeted by this lady. She was extremely nice and helpful. I browsed around the store for awhile trying to look for something. I finally came across this beautiful black dress. It hung off the shoulders and dropped to the floor with a simi tail and a split on the right leg. It was simple but so beautiful. I found some black red bottom open toe pumps to complete the dress. I was in such awe. I brought the items to the cashier and she cashed me out.