Chapter 51

When I say I was so sick and tired of Martavion I wanted to punch him clean in his throat.! The man wouldn't let me do a damn thing.! Every move I made, everything I ate. "Be careful bae my son.!" "My son can't eat that.!" "What you doing my son.!" Like first of all brain this baby isn't even a baby yet I'm sure I don't know when I got pregnant but I'm sure it doesn't even have a face yet it still looks like a tadpole to be quit honest. And it's small like a poppy seed. He was so damn excited the man called Bella when i was sleep.! I woke up to so many text from her over excited ass. I was ready to beat him down.

Can I get a bottle of your finest scotch please.! He said to our waitress.

"What's the occasion.?" she asked smiling so hard.

Ima husband i just got married a couple days ago and I'm bouta have a son.! He said so nonchalantly. I tried so hard not to laugh because her face frowned so hard and he didn't pay no attention. That's right baby tell her❗️❗️

You gone tell everybody that your married and having a son.?

Yup sure is.! He said smirking looking in his menu paying no attention to me. I sat back rolling my eyes laughing.

The waitress brought the bottle of scotch over and poured him a glass with ice. "And for you ma'am.?!" She asked sadly.

Can I please have a Pepsi.!

Ahhhh NOPE she'll have a water. My son can't drink that.!

Martavion.! I said sternly. "Please ignore him and please bring me and orange juice and a Pepsi please.!"

And a water.! He yelled over his menu.

If I gotta eat healthy and shit starting now so are you.!

Me?.! He questioned putting that menu down so fast.

Yes you.! I said shrugging him off putting the menu up looking at the salads.

Wait let's talk about this baby.?!

Aht Aht.! Ain't nun to talk about. I smiled devilishly.

The waitress came back over with the drinks and asked was we ready to order.

I'll have the T-bone steak, bake potato fully loaded extra bacon,

Bae that sounds so good.! Too bad your not getting it.! I said smirking. "Actually we'll have two ceased salad with grilled chicken, light dressing, few croutons and onion." I said as I took the menu out his hands. "And can you bring him a glass of water too.!" I smiled handing the menus to her and she couldn't stop laughing. He sat back folding his arms mad like a kid. I sat back folding my legs with a smirk. "Happy wife, happy life right.?!"

Happy wife, happy life.! He mocked me mad. He pulled his phone out and put it to his face. I'm starting to see that I really married a child.!

Our food came out and he just stairred at it, picking at it holding the lettuce on his fork flicking it like it was foreign.

Wow I didn't know you could be so cruel.! He said sniffling like he was gone cry.

You wanted to eat healthy right.!

Yeah muthafucka you not me.!

Uhun baby we married now we a team, we IS ONE.!

How you gone do me like this.?!

It's good to me.! I smirked.

He sat there getting full off the drinks after he done ate all the chicken out the salad. I finished mine and it was so good. The waitress brought us the bill and I paid for everything.

I was actually ready for a nap honestly. But he wanted to go hiking through the woods.

Bae you do remember they said it's bears, deers, lions, and shit like that out here right.?! I said following him down the path.

Yeah but it's cool bae I got a gun.! Damn bae let's fuck right here.! My dick hard.

Oh my god why are you like this.?! I asked laughing.

I don't know I wasn't loved as a child.

Couldn't of been.! He grabbed my hand helping  me down the rocks.

He sat on the log and pulled me between his legs. "What if somebody see us.!" I asked laughing as he unbuckled my shorts.

Shit give 'me a show. Come on.! He took the blanket out the bag and fixed it on the ground. This man private part was so hard. He sat down and I got on top of him. I can't believe I was having sex in the woods right now. This shit was feeling so good. I came before he could. We finished just in time because two couple was coming up the trail.

Hi.! We smiled as we passed them going back down the trail. We had finally made it back to our cabin and I got straight in the shower. Martavion passed out on the couch. After I got out I got straight in the bed. I got so tired so fast.